Official N.Y. Yankees 2011 SEASON THREAD y-(97-65) Vol. We'll be in the Off-season thread =/

This 1967 season should be 
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
24bn52c.jpg

What the?!
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
24bn52c.jpg

What the?!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

I hated Moose, wrote several columns about how much I didn't like him,
How come?
he was a sissy, and just wasn't a good pitcher in my eyes, he'd was AJ-esque so many times.

He was also a loner, and stayed away from the team, his attitude with the press...I just never liked him

I hated Moose, wrote several columns about how much I didn't like him,
How come?
he was a sissy, and just wasn't a good pitcher in my eyes, he'd was AJ-esque so many times.

He was also a loner, and stayed away from the team, his attitude with the press...I just never liked him

pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
24bn52c.jpg

What the?!
laugh.gif
False. 1967 was a terrible year for us...

72-90, Finished 9th in American League

Mets record...
grin.gif

pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
24bn52c.jpg

What the?!
laugh.gif
False. 1967 was a terrible year for us...

72-90, Finished 9th in American League

Mets record...
grin.gif

i see where the comparisons with moose and aj can come from, but dont ever forget moose's relief stint versus boston in 03.

i see where the comparisons with moose and aj can come from, but dont ever forget moose's relief stint versus boston in 03.

OK jerks....opening day is tomorrow...I don't want to see this thread off of page1....YOU HEAR ME!

also this joke has been floating around facebook....

A "NY Yankees","NY Mets" & "Red Sox" fan are climbing a mountain & arguing over who loves his team more. The Mets fan said he is the most loyal. ''This is for the Mets!'', he yells, & jumps off the mountain. Not to be outdone, the Yankees fan is next to profess his love for his team. He yells "This is for the Yankees!!!" & pushes the Red Sox fan off the mountain!!(Repost Yankees fans!!)

OK jerks....opening day is tomorrow...I don't want to see this thread off of page1....YOU HEAR ME!

also this joke has been floating around facebook....

A "NY Yankees","NY Mets" & "Red Sox" fan are climbing a mountain & arguing over who loves his team more. The Mets fan said he is the most loyal. ''This is for the Mets!'', he yells, & jumps off the mountain. Not to be outdone, the Yankees fan is next to profess his love for his team. He yells "This is for the Yankees!!!" & pushes the Red Sox fan off the mountain!!(Repost Yankees fans!!)

*All of these news and notes are from the LoHud blog.*

Girardi has announced the lineup for Opening Day.

1. Gardner 
2. Jeter

3. Mark Teixeira

4. Alex Rodriguez

5. Robinson Cano

6. Nick Swisher

7. Jorge Posada

8. ?

9. Russell Martin

The ? is assumed to be Granderson, who has said he feels he is ready to go.
Curtis Granderson tested his oblique again in a minor-league game in Florida against some Class A members of the Pirates’ organization. He played center for five innings and went 2 for 5 with two doubles. Afterward he told the AP: “I’m ready. Everything was good today.

*All of these news and notes are from the LoHud blog.*

Girardi has announced the lineup for Opening Day.

1. Gardner 
2. Jeter

3. Mark Teixeira

4. Alex Rodriguez

5. Robinson Cano

6. Nick Swisher

7. Jorge Posada

8. ?

9. Russell Martin

The ? is assumed to be Granderson, who has said he feels he is ready to go.
Curtis Granderson tested his oblique again in a minor-league game in Florida against some Class A members of the Pirates’ organization. He played center for five innings and went 2 for 5 with two doubles. Afterward he told the AP: “I’m ready. Everything was good today.

Its not happening. I think alot of us were just waiting for the season to start so we can really talk Yankee baseball. This thread has the capability to do 1000+ pages.
pimp.gif

Its not happening. I think alot of us were just waiting for the season to start so we can really talk Yankee baseball. This thread has the capability to do 1000+ pages.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

Draft tonight clowns, 10:30PM ET sharp.
Any shot at getting two more, or are we riding with 10?

12 > 10 because teams won't be as stacked, but beggers can't be choosers at this point, I'm just glad we were able to round up 10 to participate
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

Draft tonight clowns, 10:30PM ET sharp.
Any shot at getting two more, or are we riding with 10?

12 > 10 because teams won't be as stacked, but beggers can't be choosers at this point, I'm just glad we were able to round up 10 to participate
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom