Official N.Y. Yankees 2011 SEASON THREAD y-(97-65) Vol. We'll be in the Off-season thread =/

I was at the game last night. Sec 117a.

LOL this girl sitting in our row was asking if the Indians play the Yankees this year. I told her they do and she started beasting over Grady Sizemore
roll.gif

If it ends up being a series split, it's better for the Yanks to win the last two. They'll need that momentum when Toronto comes to town this weekend.

Spoiler [+]
If Tony Bautista keeps hitting HRs, I won't even be mad...(fantasy baseball implications)

And some of y'all need to stop treating your fantasy baseball teams like you're a deadbeat father...

I was at the game last night. Sec 117a.

LOL this girl sitting in our row was asking if the Indians play the Yankees this year. I told her they do and she started beasting over Grady Sizemore
roll.gif

If it ends up being a series split, it's better for the Yanks to win the last two. They'll need that momentum when Toronto comes to town this weekend.

Spoiler [+]
If Tony Bautista keeps hitting HRs, I won't even be mad...(fantasy baseball implications)

And some of y'all need to stop treating your fantasy baseball teams like you're a deadbeat father...

Originally Posted by briannnnn

embarassed.gif
I really need to propose some trades and check out the FA list, because my team is slacking.

So in the inning we had:

-HR
-Double (2x)
-Triple
-Single (2x or 3x?)
-Walk (2x?)
-Intentional Walk
-K's (2x)

Originally Posted by briannnnn

embarassed.gif
I really need to propose some trades and check out the FA list, because my team is slacking.

So in the inning we had:

-HR
-Double (2x)
-Triple
-Single (2x or 3x?)
-Walk (2x?)
-Intentional Walk
-K's (2x)

Isn't half of JRP's starting lineup is on the DL?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Pro, the day you and I face off = everyone will be watching

I'll probably begin my freefall to last place since you'll probably win 16-0 somehow
laugh.gif

Isn't half of JRP's starting lineup is on the DL?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Pro, the day you and I face off = everyone will be watching

I'll probably begin my freefall to last place since you'll probably win 16-0 somehow
laugh.gif

Swisher has returned 
pimp.gif
. 0-19, career high for him going into his 2nd at-bat of the game tonight and since then he has walked, singled, singled, and now just hit a HR.

He needed a night like this, so happy for him.

Swisher has returned 
pimp.gif
. 0-19, career high for him going into his 2nd at-bat of the game tonight and since then he has walked, singled, singled, and now just hit a HR.

He needed a night like this, so happy for him.

Brian, I start my fall sometime soon too. I start out hot every year
laugh.gif

BTW, contract year for Swish. Contract year for Ethier. So either A) Swisher doesn't have a year like last year and the Yanks let him walk and pony up for Ethier, B) Swisher rebounds and rakes and they overpay him or C) Swisher plays great, prices himself out and they overpay for Ethier.

Just throwing it out there.

laugh.gif

BTW, contract year for Swish. Contract year for Ethier. So either A) Swisher doesn't have a year like last year and the Yanks let him walk and pony up for Ethier, B) Swisher rebounds and rakes and they overpay him or C) Swisher plays great, prices himself out and they overpay for Ethier.

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif

Oh.wav

BTW, Pro, will the winner of the fantasy league get anything?

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif

Oh.wav

BTW, Pro, will the winner of the fantasy league get anything?

Back
Top Bottom