Official N.Y. Yankees 2012 SEASON THREAD (45-28) Vol. 6/25-27 vs CLE .. CC to the DL, & now Andy too

Yeah I liked Colon much better. I really hate Garcia's demeanor as well...Pineda threw 26 pitches today and everything went well.

Losing to Carl Pavano.
30t6p3b.gif

knicks got all my attention right now , funny thing my wife took my kids to the game tonight
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
@ That fan.

Anyway, I'll be in the stadium again tonight. Glad I just missed tomato seed night.
laugh.gif

Hughes gotta pick ip up tonight.

This thread is dead, what the !@#!

Curtis just hit his third HR, Tex finally got one. Hughes got smashed in the first but he's been ok since

Yankees wearing their 1912 throwbacks at Fenway tomorrow, they haven't worn throwbacks since 1996

For that matter Nunez needs to go. His bat is nowhere near good enough to outweigh him being the worst defensive player

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

^

Rookie Of The Year.
wink.gif

You sir are a winner. Speaking of baseball movie just got The Scout on bluray. Can't wait to watch it for the 100x
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

This thread is dead, what the !@#!

Chill out a little guys
laugh.gif
Rangers/Devils are in the playoffs and the Knicks are about to get in.  It's April, don't declare us non-fans yet
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

^

Rookie Of The Year.
wink.gif

You sir are a winner. Speaking of baseball movie just got The Scout on bluray. Can't wait to watch it for the 100x
pimp.gif
My man Steve Nebraska should be the #2 behind CC.

Back
Top Bottom