Official N.Y. Yankees 2012 SEASON THREAD (45-28) Vol. 6/25-27 vs CLE .. CC to the DL, & now Andy too

Ichiro gets traded to the yankees and plays for his new team the same night? Sorry for the noob question. I do not follow baseball whatsoever.

Correct, especially for the fact that we played his former team in their home ballpark; all he had to do was switch dugouts :lol: .

Correct, especially for the fact that we played his former team in their home ballpark; all he had to do was switch dugouts :lol: .

I see . Thanks for clearing that up. Would this be the same for NBA? If the player gets traded to the team they play the same night?

Sweeny Murti@YankeesWFAN

ARod has a non displaced fracture of the left hand. Heading to the DL.
mean.gif

chavez and nix platoon till he gets back unless cash pulls off some yankee magic ....

Which basically means we have to hope and pray Chavez can actually stay healthy in the meantime, assuming we don't make a trade for a 3B.

No 3B is worth a trade right now. Let the platoon play and hope your other star players star hitting more consistently.

Duran was HORRIFIC in the minors defensively before he got injured :lol: besides, they want him to focus on SS.

happy bday Arod .......

i'd like a sweep this weekend also and kindly bury the sox for the year .....

ibanez :pimp:

btw, if anyone has dvr, rewind to pedrioa's hr , there is a big ****** milf in yellow right in the front worthy of mention :lol:

Back
Top Bottom