Official nap appreciation/ un-appreciation thread

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

Originally Posted by LightskinFlYbOy 718

i suffer from chronic sleep paralysis so @++% naps.

@++% sleep in general.

got me on some NOES @*%!
30t6p3b.gif

damn homie
sick.gif
tired.gif
...i used to get this a lot, now it only happens every now and then.

is getting stuck in dreams the same thing?

lol like u wanna wake up but your dream won't let you so you fight to get out
naw homie.

its like u are awake. paralized with your eyes closed. and u can hear everything goin on around you. you are not dreaming.

it happened to me once in college and i heard somebody knockin at my door. but i couldnt get up to answer it. i thought it was the dorm inspection people.

when i finally could move a couple seconds later i got up and went to the door and there was an old lady  standing there sayin that she had the wrong room.

another time in college as soon as i could move again we had a fire drill. GOD was lookin out for ya boy that day
pimp.gif

yea don't forget to add the auditory and visual hallucinations.
ohwell.gif
alien.gif
Sleep paralysis sucks... I haven't had it for a minute but when I did, that %$#% sucked!!

@++% sleep in general.

got me on some NOES @*%!
30t6p3b.gif

damn homie
sick.gif
tired.gif

naw homie.

its like u are awake. paralized with your eyes closed. and u can hear everything goin on around you. you are not dreaming.

it happened to me once in college and i heard somebody knockin at my door. but i couldnt get up to answer it. i thought it was the dorm inspection people.

when i finally could move a couple seconds later i got up and went to the door and there was an old lady  standing there sayin that she had the wrong room.

another time in college as soon as i could move again we had a fire drill. GOD was lookin out for ya boy that day
pimp.gif

ohwell.gif
alien.gif
Sleep paralysis sucks... I haven't had it for a minute but when I did, that %$#% sucked!!

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

I have discovered, and perfected, the art of napping since becoming a college student.

This. if you don't know how to properly nap in college, youll be like sam adams and not asher roth
grin.gif

I have discovered, and perfected, the art of napping since becoming a college student.

This. if you don't know how to properly nap in college, youll be like sam adams and not asher roth
grin.gif

There are 2 kinds of naps I hate

1) Where I wake up and think it i 3pm.. I go start to do something, look at the clock it is 7pm... SMH

or

2) I take a quick 2 hour nap and it turns to an all day sleep-a-thon

1) Where I wake up and think it i 3pm.. I go start to do something, look at the clock it is 7pm... SMH

or

Originally Posted by RAWse

@++% sleep in general.

got me on some NOES @*%!
30t6p3b.gif

damn homie
sick.gif
tired.gif

naw homie.

pimp.gif

ohwell.gif
alien.gif

Its not THAT bad
grin.gif

Originally Posted by RAWse

@++% sleep in general.

got me on some NOES @*%!
30t6p3b.gif

damn homie
sick.gif
tired.gif

naw homie.

pimp.gif

ohwell.gif
alien.gif

Its not THAT bad
grin.gif

I need to do this. If I take a nap, 9 times out of 10 it turns into a 6-7 hr sleep

I need to do this. If I take a nap, 9 times out of 10 it turns into a 6-7 hr sleep

The best time to nap for me is when I know I have to do anything that day. Waking up stress free is the best.

The best time to nap for me is when I know I have to do anything that day. Waking up stress free is the best.

Naps usually rejuvinate me and don't let me sleep, but then again I hardly sleep.
tired.gif

Naps usually rejuvinate me and don't let me sleep, but then again I hardly sleep.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Essential1

or

I hate this, too. Especially when it's at least late afternoon (ie 5 pm).  Then I go wake up and look at the clock and see that it's around 1:00-2:00 AM.  I then had to put myself back to sleep before daylight hits.

or

I hate this, too. Especially when it's at least late afternoon (ie 5 pm).  Then I go wake up and look at the clock and see that it's around 1:00-2:00 AM.  I then had to put myself back to sleep before daylight hits.

or

I have the opposite problem, when I go to bed at 3pm wake up mad refreshed look outside expecting it to be dark....looks at clock it's only 4pm.
indifferent.gif
 This happened to me all of 2 weeks ago when i had exams...i was heated
laugh.gif

or

I have the opposite problem, when I go to bed at 3pm wake up mad refreshed look outside expecting it to be dark....looks at clock it's only 4pm.
indifferent.gif
 This happened to me all of 2 weeks ago when i had exams...i was heated
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Originally Posted by ediaz411

Sometimes you feel completely revived after a good hour or two nap and sometimes you end up sleeping 5/6 hours and can't sleep at night.   
The Gift & The Curse
I missed some NBA games tonight b/c of my nap
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Originally Posted by ediaz411

Sometimes you feel completely revived after a good hour or two nap and sometimes you end up sleeping 5/6 hours and can't sleep at night.   
The Gift & The Curse
I missed some NBA games tonight b/c of my nap
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom