Official NB basketball thread

Sunsets drop thursdai, curious to see how quick they do or dont go considering the Kawhis are comin soonish
NB changed their strategy for the Omn1s starting with the last "Inspire": all Omn1s drops going forward are going to be much easier to get { available at DGS, FL, SP} and NB employees can now use their employee discount on the Onm1s... i'm hearing the new "Kawhi" shoe will be a tuff get, i'm hearing even harder to get than the original Omn1s drops... for what it's worth: i was told Kawhi was not signed to make money so much as to promote the NB brand.

ahhhhhh VERY VERY interesting, and a great marketing strategy if you ask me. I do remember you saying omn1's would be easier to get once we gt closer to the official Kawhi drop.Hell they got me back already, i havent worn NB in 10 years, now i cant get enuff, most comfortable rides ever BAR NONE, in fact about to hit hibbets for some 997s soon as they open.

thaks for the info midd44 midd44

ahhhhhh VERY VERY interesting, and a great marketing strategy if you ask me. I do remember you saying omn1's would be easier to get once we gt closer to the official Kawhi drop.Hell they got me back already, i havent worn NB in 10 years, now i cant get enuff, most comfortable rides ever BAR NONE, in fact about to hit hibbets for some 997s soon as they open.

thaks for the info midd44 midd44
get the made in USAs. dopest quality and go well with regular clothes

@ EZMONEY SERVANT EZMONEY SERVANT @ rafbuddy rafbuddy if you're just looking for a comfortable shoe that's more price friendly than the USA 997s {which are a great shoe just pricey} check out the 801s

Screen Shot 2020-03-01 at 12.11.02 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-03-01 at 12.14.23 PM.png

thats the best colorway yet.

if they are really more limited than the omn1s thats a huge mistake by new balance.

los angeles is a huge market and the basketball public is thirsting for an affordable alternative to nike.

couple that with the clippers possibly winning a title

should leave the limited collabs to entertainers

thats the best colorway yet.

if they are really more limited than the omn1s thats a huge mistake by new balance.

los angeles is a huge market and the basketball public is thirsting for an affordable alternative to nike.

couple that with the clippers possibly winning a title

should leave the limited collabs to entertainers

Just saw some Kawhi NB commercials during a laker game. Hopefully they're gunning for more GR releases, and not just guaranteed sell outs.

@ EZMONEY SERVANT EZMONEY SERVANT @ rafbuddy rafbuddy if you're just looking for a comfortable shoe that's more price friendly than the USA 997s {which are a great shoe just pricey} check out the 801s

Screen Shot 2020-03-01 at 12.11.02 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-03-01 at 12.14.23 PM.png

u aint lyin sir, i got a pair from urban outfitters last month and i really do love em. got em just to wear on rainy days, ended up a once a week wear. good lookin out

those sunset 997s are callin my name now, loudly

Sucks when players have to wait until 6 or 7 years in for a sig, a la kobe...when their playing career is over and you're only on the 8th-10th model...just seems like sigs go downhill after retirement.

Kobe split his time with Adidas though.

Kawhi got stuck in JB purgatory. JB sigs (no matter how good they are) just don't sell. CP3, Melo, Westbrook...

Jordan himself really only played in the 1, 3-8, 11-13, and a bit of 16-18.

Makes it pretty impressive that Lebron is on 17 (plus soldiers and takedowns) and he's played every year, in every sneaker.

Thought I saw “brain” texture lol no lie

wonder if the NB $20 off 100 code works for omn1s tmrw

IMG_20200301_131043.jpg
IMG_20200301_131032.jpg
IMG_20200301_130856.jpg

Looks like there are coordinates on the back heel sole rubber. Also this clear sole I think u can see some tech at the bottom... maybe a spring plate similar shape to the carbon fiber on the Jordan 11's? INTERESTING...
The coordinates are to a home in Moreno Valley. Maybe the house he grew up in? It's very close to the middle school and first high school he attended.
Coordinates on heel

Back
Top Bottom