Official NBA 2005-2006 Season Predictions

Rockets win it all and King James and the caped cavaliers find another way to miss the playoffs.(not tryna hate but I just see this happening. :\
ohwell.gif
Darkness isn't a shade of black, it's the absence of light

yeah shoes4life, i can see you eating alot of crow this year... the warriors will probably win the pacific division this year... kings looking mighty awful in preseason and lakers would be lucky to make the playoffs this year.....

while your bulls have done NOTHING to improve on an overachieving season last year. come on now, if you cant admit they overachieved last year, you are in denial....

you played last year without eddy curry and you couldnt even beat the defensiveless wizards....

the cavs have improved. the knicks as wack as they are, have improved. boston is a young team on the rise. the sixers are set now having a full season with c webb. the nets with the big 3, are always a threat even though they have no front court. hell the warriors east, the wizards have even improved. and you already have the top 3 teams in indiana, miami, and detroit.

admit it, the bulls have done nothing for the coming year but signed up an overrated coach..... whats this dudes coaching record again? the bulls aint nothing special this year.

It is not that crazy to see the bulls not make the playoffs this year.

and its even more of chance the warriors will make the playoffs, if not have a better record than the bulls. you need to follow the warriors this year. you will become a fan.... :lol:
laugh.gif

and you can laugh, shake your little head, make more predictions, bash more bay area teams all you want, but really, you tell me if the bulls are a lock for the playoffs? you tell me the reasons too...
For Sale: Size 12 Air ZooM Agassi Challenge 1, Air Griffey Max 3, Answer IV low, Huarache All Star 2k5, Xavier Mxdaniel X Pros. Email At [email protected]

^^^ You forgot that the Suns are in the Pacific also. I dont think GState has enough to make the it into the playoffs.

Dont count the Bulls out, they will make the playoffs. You are telling Shoes4Life that he is going to be eating crow, you better have a plate ready for yourself because your predictions are equally far-fetched.

Quote:
defensiveless

:smh:
nono.gif
..... :lol:
laugh.gif

I'm rolling down rodeo with a shotgun
These people aint seen a brown skinned man since their grandparents bought one!

Can't waste the day when the night brings the hurt.
So make your move and plead the fifth cause you can't plead the first.

Let me break this down for you......

Quote:
the warriors will probably win the pacific division this year...

LOL.

Quote:
while your bulls have done NOTHING to improve on an overachieving season last year. come on now, if you cant admit they overachieved last year, you are in denial....

What the hell does overachieved mean? When a team that's not expected to go the playoffs does, that means they overachieved?

SMH.

You could say that about the Wizards too or the Warriors little 14-4 run last year.

Quote:
you played last year without eddy curry and you couldnt even beat the defensiveless wizards....

Maybe that's the reason we lost? We also didn't have Deng, but I don't make excuses.

Sweetney should do just fine down low.

Quote:
the nets with the big 3, are always a threat even though .

Righttttttt.

Quote:
hell the warriors east, the wizards have even improved.

Losing Hughes and any defense they had last year. Losing Kwame.

Getting Butler and Atkins is improving? How?

Quote:
the bulls have done nothing for the coming year but signed up an overrated coach..... whats this dudes coaching record again? the bulls aint nothing special this year.

What happen with our bet again?

Quote:
and its even more of chance the warriors will make the playoffs, if not have a better record than the bulls.

What happen with our bet again?

[/b]

oh and airsalty BUTT out son.

Quote:
Dont count the Bulls out, they will make the playoffs. You are telling Shoes4Life that he is going to be eating crow, you better have a plate ready for yourself because your predictions are equally far-fetched.

far fetched? you need nba league pass buddy. you are equally annoying as fresh...... :lol:
laugh.gif

For Sale: Size 12 Air ZooM Agassi Challenge 1, Air Griffey Max 3, Answer IV low, Huarache All Star 2k5, Xavier Mxdaniel X Pros. Email At [email protected]

I can really see the Lakers making the 7th or 8th spot in the West. I'm picking Miami to win it though.

The warriors are going to do good this year, they are exciting to watch, and they finished last season on a winning streak.
Oh yeah I hate the spurs but they'll probably take it again. We too many stars on miami, and walker is trash and shoots too much.

the suns will not make the playoffs this year... quote me on that.
P-JACK IS BACK!!!

Quote:
Tim Duncan is on the decline. He put up career lows in ppg, rpg, and mpg last season. Dont expect those numbers to go up this season. People been too busy hating on Shaq in the east to notice this.

:rofl:
roll.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
you do know that he was also playing on two bad ankles for the better part of the season, right? :rofl:
roll.gif
@ at the mavs going "deep" into the playoffs, "Save a Horse, Ride a Mav!"

I'm not going to go making all these crazy predictions.

Just let it be known that I'm calling the Lakers at least a 5 seed. I have faith in Phil Jackson and Kobe. Remember, at least a 5th seed.

EMAIL - [email protected] AIM - BRH4580​

can one of you mods archive this so i can gloat about this post in the future? thanks
[/center]

Knicks and Wizards will hopefully make it.
[/center]

No Ray, Ed, and Anthony on defense nor Kyle, Mark, and a HEALTHY Jamal on offense. Wright is garbage...​

Quote:
can one of you mods archive this so i can gloat about this post in the future? thanks

Didn't you say Phil wouldn't go back to the Lakers?

Yes, archive this please Mods. This will be funny indeed...
[/b]

East

1.Pacers (Comes out of east)
2.Heat
3.Sixers
4.Pistons
5.Cavs
6.Nets
7.Knicks
8.Wizards

West

1.Rockets
2.Nuggets
3.Lakers
4.Spurs (Will win, just not on full gears until playoffs)
5.Mavs
6.Kings
7.Suns
8.Sonics

MVP Kobe Bryant
MIP Al Jefferson or Kwame Brown
DPOY Ron Artest
COTY Jeff Van Gundy
Scoring title Allen Iverson
[/b]

^^WOW :wow:
eek.gif
Lakers @ 3? I'm a fan too but that's a long shot...Thats a tough division

West...
1.Spurs
2.Nuggets
3.Kings
4.Rockets
5.Mavs
6.Suns
7.Sonics
8.Lakers/T-Wolves/Warriors

East...
1.Pacers
2.Miami
3.Nets
4.Cleveland
5.Pistons
6.Wiz
7.Sixers
8.Bulls

MVP-Lebron
MIP-Kwame
ROY-Chris Paul
COY-R. Carlisle
Community Award-Shaq :pimp:
pimp.gif

Looking for: Blk/Red XVI's, Wht/Blk IX's, XIV Mids ALL SZ 10 & DS
[email protected]
AIM- Istrykr33I

Quote:
Lakers @ 3? I'm a fan too but that's a long shot...Thats a tough division

It's an up-of-anyone type of division, so there is a legit chance. I'm being a little biased though :tongue:, if not Lakers then Kings will slide into 3rd.
[/b]

Quote:
Lakers 47-35 out in 2nd round

Wizards 45-37 out in 1st round

Spurs will repeat
Spurs def. Heat 4-2

MVP: Tim Duncan
Scoring: Kobe
DPOY: Josh Smith
ROY: Sean May

Improvement of My predictions

Lakers 49-33 out in 3rd round