Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey kevin i just watched django unchained there's gonna be some changes around here 
roll.gif

Am I the only one who thinks it's kinda weird to see Lindsay Hunter coaching out there? It was like seeing Avery Johnson coach for the first time, and more recently, Sam Mitchell and Darrell Armstrong (although the latter not in a HC position).

Am I the only one who thinks it's kinda weird to see Lindsay Hunter coaching out there? It was like seeing Avery Johnson coach for the first time, and more recently, Sam Mitchell and Darrell Armstrong (although the latter not in a HC position).
I agree. Same with Vaughn.

Probably because I remember watching them play. Makes me feel damn old. :smh:

I thought he was an injured player at first :lol:

I feel the same way. Especially about Hunter. Just never pegged him as the coaching type.

And I played agains Jaque Vaughn in high school, so that tells you how old I am.

I got a strange feeling this weird *** ***** Royce gonna **** around and end up a great player on some ****** Ron Artest/Dennis Rodman ****.

If he ever gets on the court he's going to ball.
6'8 nice handle, good vision, strong, gets to the basket and always plays hard.
Watching him last year at Iowa State some of his games had me thinking he was a top 3 pick :smh:
I hope his situation works out, mental health is still something that's overlooked in sports/culture at large

Chuck was supposed to leave after a couple years at TNT, it's been like 13 years, he's not leaving. He gets paid to be himself, no better job.

With 27 seconds left, if they don't foul, I'd hold onto that ball and with one second left throw the highest rainbow shot I could, letting it float up there for at least 2 seconds. :lol:

I know what happened to the Wizards. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom