Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are the Clippers hiding something with CP3s injury? this could turn into like what happened with Tyreke and the Kings. Only a couple of games at first and then weeks.
http://richiez23.wordpress.com/2010...tentially-hinder-nba-future-of-all-star-paul/

Very old article but explains why his knee is a ticking time bomb and he's already playing part bone on bone. So probably just being precautionary on the Clippers part knee, although the affected knee is his left.

Last edited:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Tim Duncan should be starting over Dwight, I'm not sure how that's really debatable.

nobody wants to watch duncan.

to be fair, nobody wants to watch Dwight either right now.

true but at least dwight can catch lobs and dunk and be sort of entertaining.

im not tryna put down duncan because he is obviously one of da goats but in terms of fanfare ppl want to watch someone exciting like blake or dwight that can throw down dunks

I'd rather watch Duncan than Dwight. He is a shell of himself

We Honestly dont wanna hear that from you, if anything...

Who's We?

You been talking reckless about the lakers players....eh wasnt that you with Shaq O'neal jersey back in the day?!?!?....

You still never answered about the We?

Reckless? If you mean the truth then yes. And yep had Shaq Magic, Heat and Laker Jersey :D

Last edited:
Now that I'm basically forced to watch a Phoenix game I can attest to the fact that it feels weird to hear Lindsey Hunters name as the coach.

That Chris Paul teleporting commercial is annoying and dumb

Can't believe ****ing Danny Ainge is still out there dangling Paul Pierce, aka the face of the franchise for the last 15 years, aka our Finals MVP, aka the guy who dragged a roster full of nobodies into the playoffs year after year, aka one of the greatest Celtics ever.

>: >: >: the disrespect.

im right there with ya man :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom