Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hows wilson chandler looking?

this gotta like the 5th gm this season mchale sat lin when he was actually having a good gm and lost a close one.
Pretty good, he's only play in 6 games so far. He'll play for a few games and then he'll sit out one to rest his hip. He's not 100% but he's healthy enough to play. So as long as he's not hurting himself further I'm happy with his production on both sides of the ball.

MEM getting Prince changes things imo. Once he gets back in that winning zone and does what he does I can easily see the Grizz in the finals. I been yelling free Tay.

Now I gotta be yelling free Rudy :smh:

laugh.gif
at the thought of the pistons actually having a bright future.

Let me guess, they're building around Drummond and his per36 stats.
Per 36 stats are useful for dopes who say "but he only averages 7 points a game" and never look at his minutes per game. No one is saying he'd without a doubt average that if given the minutes. And one game he did get 36 minutes, he went 7/9 and snagged 12 rebounds. 

Dude is averaging 7.6 and 7.6 with a steal and 1.6 blocks on 20 minutes per game. That alone is impressive, then you consider he's 19 years old and still very raw. If he never develops more of a game, he'll still be an automatic double double a night while blocking 2.5 blocks in a big body. And from what he's shown, he'll continue to develop. Whether or not that happens in Detroit probably won't matter, but he's going to be a problem.

:lol: at the thought of the pistons actually having a bright future.

Let me guess, they're building around Drummond and his per36 stats.
It's pretty clear that Drummond will be a beast in the near future. When he's on the court his presence changes the entire game, dude's defense and rebounding ability is off the charts for a 19-year old. Only reason he doesn't play more is because they're trying to develop him gradually.

And Detroit also has Monroe, who is one of the better Cs in the league and is only 22.

Last edited:
Ya Jon Barry sucks.
The whole damn game he been talking about Kobe and his passing. Skipping shots for a pass, he can't believe it blah blah blah

That fan was looking for him in the tunnel too :lol:

Maybe the biggest winner in the trade is Brandon Knight. He really needs the ins and outs of how to run a team.

i see we got some Pistons haters.

guess you guys mad that your crappy team/GM passed on Monroe and Drummond...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom