Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: a 3 game winning streak against the 11th seed, 10th seed and your rival at home the day of the memorial service for your dead owner and N's lose they mind

quit obsessing with the lakers bro

your team played and won today and what comes out of your mouth?

talk about the lakers

Last edited:
GO SPURS GO!!!!

7-2 on the Rodeo Road Trip.

44-13

#1 seed in the West and #1 in your Heart.

pimp.gif
do you always make terrible posts or does that just occur in this thread?

I hate coaches like Brooks who bury rookies on the bench. :smh:
especially when you have a gm who keeps acquiring picks and refuses to trade them for vets who can contribute immediately. You're behind an all star or borderline 1 at every position, so where do these guys get minutes other than sending them down to Tulsa and back a million times? Reggie Jackson got somewhat lucky with Maynor's ACL, and Maynor came back and just wasn't the same player so he took over that backup pg spot, but again, you're backing up an all star who doesn't miss games and plays upper 30's in minutes.

Derek Fisher has reached agreement with Oklahoma City on a contract for rest of season, league sources tell Y! Sports.

via Woj

You think that's why he hasn't reached his potential? :lol:

Despite the stat fill today, which like 10027 said, only comes around when Rubio plays, he still made some questionable shot decisions. The shots just happened to fall today.

I'll give him more credit for his rebounding efforts, but the Timberwolves have nothing to do with Derrick Williams falling short on the hype.

Are you kidding? He's been behind Kevin Love or played completely out of position most of his short career. It's not Minnesota's fault exactly but another situation would be much better for him. He's a PF all the way.

Derek Fisher has to have heavy dirt on Presti ... No reason for him to still get picked up at this point in his playing days :smh:

They must have had Fish on ice til they moved Maynor and then made the call. Only thing I can figure.

:pimp:
Sage Steele >
Yesterday she said CJ Miles got a 5 point play on an and 1 from 3......

Technically she's right, coach Spo got a technical for complaining about the foul that was called on Chalmers during Miles' 3 point attempt

Fisher was at the Lakers-Thunder game in L.A. and there were multiple reports that he waited outside OKC's locker room after the game. I guess this was part of their plan. :nerd:

I still don't understand why they traded for Brewer

Last edited:
Derek Fisher has to have heavy dirt on Presti ... No reason for him to still get picked up at this point in his playing days
mean.gif
i mean we do need a 3rd PG, just because we only have 2 on the roster at the moment.. but i just hope this isnt another perkins situation with brooks (and by that i mean, i pray brooks doesnt play fisher as much as he did before)

Last edited:
note that the rockets were down 14 points with 7 mins left to go in the 4th:pimp:

nice thanks

Pmatic when people say knicks have no composure it's more about their gameplay falling off because of refs or physical action. that didn't happen in this case. Got No problem with the shove

Jeremy Lin has to have the most 25+ point games of any player that sucks in NBA history

:rolleyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom