Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
watched Biedrins during the whole fight just to see what he would do. Turns out he got thrown to the ground like a rag doll. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Taj Gibson will be out at least two weeks because of a sprained left knee.

If Joakim Noah thought he was playing a lot of minutes before. :lol:

Any hope of possibly making the playoffs if they didn't go out the window sunday, went out the window tonight.

I'll keep pushing for them as long as they're mathematically alive, and Dirk keeps this up, but it's so damn demoralizing to play two great games like they just did, and to come up short both times, as they have ALL year.

I just wonder who they keep this year, if anyone.

I'm happy with Brand, Marion, and Dirk. Move Vince for something, and might as well let everyone else walk. OJ has struggled too much, and Darren is in the midst of a slump. They both are having career years, but it's at the cost of the team, and we can't have that.

what idiot is involved in NBA stret?

im buggin!

so hard!

WHIT EBOY is a boss. he has to be!

i cant even imagine lebron who i hate as a boss!

WHYYYYY

You're ODing with that 95% , i think they can win it all but there are 3 teams i believe can compete with them (Spurs, Indy & OKC)

That's the key word "compete" but to "win" 4 games, na, I don't see that happening. Spurs obviously have the best shot. Pacers don't have enough talent, and the Thunder are a weaker team from last year, who get exploited by the Heat.

So yea, the Spurs have a 5% chance. It's all up to them.

You're ODing with that 95% , i think they can win it all but there are 3 teams i believe can compete with them (Spurs, Indy & OKC)

That's the key word "compete" but to "win" 4 games, na, I don't see that happening. Spurs obviously have the best shot. Pacers don't have enough talent, and the Thunder are a weaker team from last year, who get exploited by the Heat.

So yea, the Spurs have a 5% chance. It's all up to them.

Miami hasn't beat us yet this year. We took them to 6 games last year, who knows what a couple different bounces could do this year?

Miami hasn't beat us yet this year. We took them to 6 games last year, who knows what a couple different bounces could do this year?

they also didnt beat a fully healthy Bulls team in the reg season of 2011....but we all know how that turned out in the play offs

Losing to the Mavs in 5?

Jason Terry having career games against them?

Dirk hoisting his first championship?

Not sure what you're getting at here, but I've never said the Pacers would beat the Heat in the playoffs. The Heat have the most dominant player in the league...but if there is one team that has the greatest chance in the East, I would say its the boys up there in Indy.

Losing to the Mavs in 5?

Jason Terry having career games against them?

Dirk hoisting his first championship?

Not sure what you're getting at here, but I've never said the Pacers would beat the Heat in the playoffs. The Heat have the most dominant player in the league...but if there is one team that has the greatest chance in the East, I would say its the boys up there in Indy.

Oh hey, that happened two years ago huh?

Guess I wont slash my wrists tonight.

Maybe tomorrow.

You guise,

Why won't Scott Brooks let Reggie Jackson and Jeremy Lamb be great? :frown:

Check out this Derek Fisher quote, in addition to the one I already posted a few pages ago. Dude KNOWS he took over the backup and damn near sounds like he wants to start and take Brooks job when the time comes, think I got it all

"I spoke a lot last year about not walking in here and assuming that these guys supposed to respect me. I think respect is earned and I wanted these guys to get a feel for who I am and what I do before I expected them to be able to somewhat follow my example as a leader in some ways. It was more so me treading lightly. They had jokes and things to laugh about right away. They were 22, and 23 years old. Everything's a joke. So this year coming in, I think for me, i don't feel as i have to tread lightly."-

russkd2.png

What?! Yall ****** trippin

Last edited:
What you crying about Fish for...ya'll need that Championship pedigree....at about 25 minutes a game

I'll keep pushing for them as long as they're mathematically alive, and Dirk keeps this up, but it's so damn demoralizing to play two great games like they just did, and to come up short both times, as they have ALL year.

I just wonder who they keep this year, if anyone.

I'm happy with Brand, Marion, and Dirk. Move Vince for something, and might as well let everyone else walk. OJ has struggled too much, and Darren is in the midst of a slump. They both are having career years, but it's at the cost of the team, and we can't have that.

This season for the Mavs has definitely been frustrating. So many games lost in the final 3 minutes. If they win half of that, they are in the thick of things in the standings.

And yes, OJ has definitely struggled. He's been sink or swim on most nights. He's been extremely inconsistent. He'll drop an 8 point game like he did against the Lakers, and turn around drop a 30 point game like he did against the Heat. As inconsistent as he is though, his raw ability as a playmaker and scorer is something you just don't let Walk imo. It's a good piece to have along with Dirk. Hell, if Dirk is there from jump him and OJ may have been singing a different tune together at this point in the season.

Vince Carter with the exception of this stretch recently, has been just OK. He comes in and just hoist off balance jumpers or just flat out 3 pointers. But, as a 6th man, he's been okay. Brand and Marion have been good, and Dirk is regaining form showing that he still has it. Interesting to see what the Mavs do with all these expirings this offseason.

As far as who can beat the Heat? The Spurs maybe, but that's it. They are just too good right now. Wade and Lebron are in such a rhythm, when they play as well together like this, they can't be beat. Not in a 4 game series at least.

You guise,

Why won't Scott Brooks let Reggie Jackson and Jeremy Lamb be great? :frown:

Check out this Derek Fisher quote, in addition to the one I already posted a few pages ago. Dude KNOWS he took over the backup and damn near sounds like he wants to start and take Brooks job when the time comes, think I got it all

"I spoke a lot last year about not walking in here and assuming that these guys supposed to respect me. I think respect is earned and I wanted these guys to get a feel for who I am and what I do before I expected them to be able to somewhat follow my example as a leader in some ways. It was more so me treading lightly. They had jokes and things to laugh about right away. They were 22, and 23 years old. Everything's a joke. So this year coming in, I think for me, i don't feel as i have to tread lightly."-

russkd2.png

What?! Yall ****** trippin

That quote and that picture :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom