Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got back from the Clips/Bucks .. Some notes.

Where was Jennings ...?

I miss Monta .. dude's spin move is :pimp:

Henson is turrible

That Crawford/BG dunk as :pimp: :pimp: , moreso to Crawford than Blake.

Barnes was on fiyaaaaaaaaaaah

Wish I coulda seen more Sanders blocks.

Asian chick on Clips squad is foine.

Saw Bill Simmons, Crystal, dude from NCIS Los Angeles and Aaron Rodgers.

When they showed Rodgers on the jumbo, dudes tried getting a "Discount Double Check" chant goin :lol:

Last edited:
And your team got older and slower. So there's nothing to hang your hat on besides homerism to have any type of hope in a potential series against OKC. Lakers would get ran out of the building

lol

RIGHT

so no hope against the unbeatable thunder. it makes me such a homer to say the lakers have a chance to beat the thunder this year...

somebodys head gettin a little too big...

who rustled your jimmie son?

That BG dunk not bad, the way nters hyped it up though sounded like BG did a between the legs plus windmill :lol: (is that even possible?) Anyway youtube led me to more windmill alleys, and this one is just nuts. The arm extension/rotation is just ridiculous. :x :wow: never seen a windmill like that where the arm is fully extended.

No one will ever be a smoother dunker than Vince :smokin

Forget last year...did you see yesterday's game? :lol: They just don't match up well with them. .

and who won their last meeting before yesterdays game?

The lakers.

Like dude said nobody is saying the lakers are the favorite but you gotta be cray if you think teams will dismantle this team.

There are no back to back in the playoffs.

That benefits older teams.

As for some of my fellow laker fans thinking the spurs would be the easiest out of the top 3 thats crazy as well. The lakers will not do well against that team...

anybody know what is antoni record in playoffs?

Last edited:
G1 he had 36 points, with 14/29 shooting.
G2 he had 23 points, with 9/20 shooting.
G3 he had 17 points, with 8/16 shooting and 6 assists.
G4 he had 17 points with 7/18 shooting.

So if Kobe averaged thirty PPG that would account for them being swept?

You didn't hear about how hobbled Kobe was during that run, he's always hobbled to an extent.

The Lakers D was trash that year. They couldn't adjust to us, they lost. Not because Kobe was hobbled.

come on ja you saw that series.

the mavs won because they could not miss like EVER.

but kobe look terrible out there. son couldnt even get around jason kidd. slow as jason kidd. not great defender jason kidd. im talkin slow *** past his prime jason kidd. in the regular season it was no problem but in the playoffs kobe looked like mike bibby on defense ON OFFENSE! :lol:

but kobe look terrible out there. son couldnt even get around jason kidd. slow as jason kidd. not great defender jason kidd. im talkin slow *** past his prime jason kidd. in the regular season it was no problem but in the playoffs kobe looked like mike bibby on defense ON OFFENSE! :lol:

Mavs were hot that year...

- Heat Fan. Lol.

Last edited:

You didn't hear about how hobbled Kobe was during that run, he's always hobbled to an extent.

The Lakers D was trash that year. They couldn't adjust to us, they lost. Not because Kobe was hobbled.

And people wonder why we troll Laker threads

at what point do kids upgrade steph's ankles from glass to at least plastic? he's only missed 4 games this season.

all while having a career season

yea too much hate on steph

i use to doubt he could stick but he has stuck so far this year.

i wish he would have shot more late in todays game. it would have been a much easier victory...

lol @ sacramento. alot of bone head plays in the fourth. cousins was benched or what? didnt see son out there at all in the fourth

Last edited:

nobody wonders that. you the same guy that swore up in down the mavs would win a title before the lakers did after the shaq trade and look what happend?

hey atleast you guys finally won one though...

for shame.... i was only one of the few who actually stood up for you after you reappeared after betting your screen name the year the mavs choked too :lol:

nobody wonders that. you the same guy that swore up in down the mavs would win a title before the lakers did after the shaq trade and look what happend?

hey atleast you guys finally won one though...

for shame.... i was only one of the few who actually stood up for you after you reappeared after betting your screen name the year the mavs choked too :lol:

Yup I was wrong that year the however Mavs swept the Lakers and won a championship a year later.

I'd say things worked out in the end. :D

Yup I was wrong that year the however Mavs swept the Lakers and won a championship a year later.

yes because that **** still leaves a bitter taste in our mouths :smh:

only another championship can make it go away :D

yes because that **** still leaves a bitter taste in our mouths :smh:

only another championship can make it go away :D

Hell its coming sooner or later, the NBA has to keep the Lakers relevant somehow.

Dudes are the biggest story in the NBA and ain't even in the playoffs.

Last edited:
The funniest part is how people in the Lakers thread cheer when a western conference team losses :lol:

Depending on other teams losing to make the playoffs :smh:

I'm pulling for LA though. It would be fun to see them in the playoffs against OKC. That series might be interesting actually.

Just got home from the W's/Kings game. Gotta give it up to the Warriors fans, they're pretty loud. 

Ugly game overall. Both teams shot like poop.

Once the Kings get new owners and Keith Smart gets fired, he needs to just find a new career. Dude is clueless.

Steph Curry and Jarrett Jack got shut down tonight, weird to see.

Cousins needs to go

Carl Landry had a terrible game 
frown.gif

White Chris Webber did his thing

Y'all the easiest outside the other 3 OKC Clip Mem. I say 6gms we get y'all 1st rd, this ain't a debate either put your money where mouth is....
Ill get in on this.
If we face the spurs, just cuz I wanna see if any spurs fans wanna take the bet, ill bet 50 we beat the spurs. Even tho my last post completely contradicts this.

Screen shot it I dont give a damn
laugh.gif
Aiight man I am tired of this. Every week theres someone saying this. If someone really still wants to put the money up (I think it was LTB or FlyerthanDelta) its a bet. You guys man

The Lakers are 1-3 against the Thunder, 0-2 against the Spurs, 0-2 against the Heat, 0-3 against the Clippers, 0-2 against the Grizzlies, and 1-3 against the Nuggets.

So 2-15 against the 6 best teams in the league. Winning more than one playoff game this year would be an accomplishment with this group.

Anyway, this happened:

:wow:
at what point do kids upgrade steph's ankles from glass to at least plastic? he's only missed 4 games this season.

all while having a career season
His ankles are titanium. Steph is here to stay

[quote name="SneakerPro"][quote name="NobleKane"][quote name="JapanAir21"]

The Lakers D was trash that year. They couldn't adjust to us, they lost. Not because Kobe was hobbled.[/quote]come on ja you saw that series.

but kobe look terrible out there. son couldnt even get around jason kidd. slow as jason kidd. not great defender jason kidd. im talkin slow *** past his prime jason kidd. in the regular season it was no problem but in the playoffs kobe looked like mike bibby on defense ON OFFENSE! :lol:[/quote]

And people wonder why we troll Laker threads[/quote]Nobody wonders that, though. What people wonder is why people troll the Lakers thread, then complain when Laker trolls do the same.

so many individuals on here more than willing to complain about what others are doing, but so few individuals on here willing to and now point the finger at yourself and realize there are complaints about them, too.

No self-reflection/accountability; plenty of blaming/whining about others.

That BG dunk not bad, the way nters hyped it up though sounded like BG did a between the legs plus windmill
laugh.gif
(is that even possible?) Anyway youtube led me to more windmill alleys, and this one is just nuts. The arm extension/rotation is just ridiculous.
sick.gif
eek.gif
never seen a windmill like that where the arm is fully extended.
This. So Damn Much.

And when he dunked literally over Weis.

These ****** just beat the Pelicans, and we're talking about them beating the Thunder or Spurs in the playoffs now?

:x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom