Not open for further replies.
JD.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Like who?

Lebron?
KD?

Please. Those dude don't have heart like Kobe

I meant to say *There instead of Their but history suggest it man.

What Lebron is doing right now is incredible. Kyrie is only in his second season in the L. There's some phenomenal boys in the High School ranks right now.

The point is that while what Kobe is doing is spectacular, Jordan performed in a very similar fashion. No one thought we would see another Jordan. There will always be another.

gotta respect the Mamba tho... all good for the love of basketball.. such a privilege watching him carry this lakers team

Like who?

Lebron?
KD?

Please. Those dude don't have heart like Kobe

AC can you just shut your mouth for one min and let me or any other objective basketball fans answer the questions. You're too wired up.

There may be another one day, it's not LeBron tho, never will be - that's just not his game (even tho he's the best on the planet). It can be KD, but KD has way too much to prove, but he has the potential to do so. First, He needs to be the leading shot taker on his team at least.

Potential, maybe. Has a bunch more to Prove than what's on his résumé tho.

Yeah I feel you. He is only 24 though. Lots of time and future playoff series. But I think he's the only one with that potential to be that big time superstar closer. His length makes it difficult for defenders and his jumper is pure. He's proven that he is clutch but he hasn't had enough opportunities to prover it on bigger stages.

I meant to say *There instead of Their but history suggest it man.

What Lebron is doing right now is incredible. Kyrie is only in his second season in the L. There's some phenomenal boys in the High School ranks right now.

The point is that while what Kobe is doing is spectacular, Jordan performed in a very similar fashion. No one thought we would see another Jordan. There will always be another.

Wrong.

There will never be another Jordan. Just like there will be another Kobe

However I will always put Kobe and Jordan ahead of Lebron.

Lebron wouldn't hit big shots like Kobe. He's too scare of the big moment.

When the game got tight and the legs are tired. When you feel like you're stuck in mud. When the defense is 2 inches from your face, etc

He would give in to the pressure if his team is down by 6 with 1 minute to go.

Last edited:
Wrong.

When the game got tight and the legs are tired. When you feel like you're stuck in mud. When the defense is 2 inches from your face, etc

He would give in to the pressure if his team is down by 6 with 2 minutes to go.

This is just wrong on so many levels :lol:

So you're going to act like Game 6 against the C's last year didn't happen?

Or him against the Pistons didn't happen in 07'?

You're going to act like him against Indy in game 4 didn't happen?

Alright man :lol:

[quote name="Big J 33"]They're not celebrating being over .500, but for watching one of the greatest players of all-time put on another tremendous performance when every single win counts. It's impressive and warrants excitement without someone immediately crapping over it. That can wait until the morning.
NOT said by a Lakers fan. :smokin[/quote]

Big J is that dude. :smokin

Wrong.

He would give in to the pressure if his team is down by 6 with 2 minutes to go.

Enjoy your win, but stop making foolish statements.

Wrong.

He would give in to the pressure if his team is down by 6 with 1 minute to go.

Last edited:
AC can you just shut your mouth for one min and let me or any other objective basketball fans answer the questions. You're too wired up.

There may be another one day, it's not LeBron tho, never will be - that's just not his game (even tho he's the best on the planet). It can be KD, but KD has way too much to prove, but he has the potential to do so. First, He needs to be the leading shot taker on his team at least.

LOL never

Kobe is the last of the breed

This dude is like 100 years old too.

Kobe is a rare DNA

Just ignore it... that's really the only answer right now. He's been around long enough to know exactly what he's doing... trying to get people into an argument using points that don't hold up anymore.

It's not worth it.

Last edited:
Just let ACBoyz be.

If you've been around here for a minute you should know his M.O.

Don't fall for the bait.

Some of y'all should know better.

Just ignore it... that's really the only answer right now. He's been around long enough to know exactly what he's doing... trying to get people into an argument using points that don't hold up anymore.

It's not worth it.

A part of me feels he really believes some of this stuff though. I dont know if I'm right or his trolling level is on expert

I'll say it again

When it is a grind game. Everybody is tired. You been playing 40 minutes. Your legs feel dead. Body feel gassed. Your team is down by 6 with 1 minutes left to go. You feel like stuck in mud. Defense is in your face. Only those with Kobe/Jordan DNA can will the team to comeback and win.

Lebron is not made for such kind of intensity.

Lebron can do that too but he needs Battier, Miller, and Allen to hit 10 3pointers and set him up for one of his patented 3 step layups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom