Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elias says Greivis Vasquez is one of only three players in history to lead their team in assists (either outright or tied) in each of the first 60 games of the season. Jason Kidd did it with the Nets in 2001-02; John Stockton did it four times.
This streak ended today.

There's three teams that could beat Miami in the East (remember could doesn't mean they will. It means they have a chance)

A healthy Knicks team
Nets
Pacers

Knicks have as many offensive weapons, have a couple superb defenders. Problem is that they are never all healthy

Nets if JJ & DWill play to their potential... Brook will kill whoever is guarding him because Miami just don't have enough height to stop him.

Pacers have to scrap it out. They need every game to be a dog fight.. Which means turnovers have to be limited, and every possession has to be a battle like it is the last play of the game.

That said, they probably won't beat the Heat in the playoffs.

Last edited:
Deandre's reaction was
laugh.gif

There's three teams that could beat Miami in the East (remember could doesn't mean they will. It means they have a chance)

A healthy Knicks team
Nets
Pacers

Knicks have as many offensive weapons, have a couple superb defenders. Problem is that they are never all healthy

Nets if JJ & DWill play to their potential... Brook will kill whoever is guarding him because Miami just don't have enough height to stop him.

Pacers have to scrap it out. They need every game to be a dog fight.. Which means turnovers have to be limited, and every possession has to be a battle like it is the last play of the game.

That said, they probably won't beat the Heat in the playoffs.

I agree with Pacers and Knicks......Nets..No...just NO!

Man if i was Knight after that dunk, I would've stayed on the ground and faked an ACL injury, then have my teammates take me back to the locker room :smh:
And butler and Jordan's reactions :rofl:

Last edited:
They need to have a chalk outline of b knight in the paint for the rest of the game...his homies gonna have to pour out little liquor for him. Dude is gonna be on a sportscenter top play for the next week.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom