Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mjnr07m5Px1qhkq6oo1_400.gif

:rofl:

Man that is foul, I have hated dude ever since that elbow he gave Mike bibby, when they played the kings.....
I dont care what no one says, how is blatantly elbowing people considered being competitive?...smh.
:smh:

What's sad is that you hate someone you don't even personally know. You must have a hate diary under your pillow Mean Girls style. I bet mike bibby doesn't even hate him for that lol

Last edited:
What's sad is that you hate someone you don't even personally know. You must have a hate diary under your pillow Mean Girls style. I bet mike bibby doesn't even hate him for that lol

Lol hate might be taking it a little overboard, but man that is foul for dude to do stuff like that. I don't care how anyone puts it.
Loot at Shane's face!
If anyone else would have done this you guys would slander them dry.

Like he cares if you respect him....smh kids

Like I care if he cares if I respect him....Old people....smh

What's even more crazy is that you guys are acting as if you didnt even watch the video, you all just act like you didnt see him blatantly do all of that! Lmao! It's cool tho, y'all Kobe fans...have fun with that lakers team for the rest of the time they are together....LMAO!!
See you guys in the finals.................
LMAAAAAAOOOOOOOO

Last edited:
Like he cares if you respect him....smh kids

Like I care if he cares if I respect him....Old people....smh

What's even more crazy is that you guys are acting as if you didnt even watch the video, you all just act like you didnt see him blatantly do all of that! Lmao! It's cool tho, y'all Kobe fans...have fun with that lakers team for the rest of the time they are together....LMAO!!
See you guys in the finals.................
LMAAAAAAOOOOOOOO

Bron doesn't throw elbows, he doesn't drive and bulldoze his way into defenders chest as an advantage....you act like he's Jesus and untouchable

Is First Take really about to debate whether or not Tim Duncan is top 10 all time? As if it's even a question?

You catching feelings :lol:
That's catching feelings? No catching feelings would be having a 600 post thread about how X player is over rated with people demanding that it be locked. I simply made a comment about a subject on the most popular show on ESPN.

DELETED thread yeah....X?? .so what you saying since you looking at my every move is Kobe overrated?? That's being a realist don't see anything wrong commenting on that

No one was speaking about you specifically, I don't even know if you posted in that thread, all I'm saying is that me simply posing a question isn't catching feelings, having a 2000+ post argument because people think Kobe is over rated is catching feelings.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom