Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Webber, in all of his slouched over, lack of television presence glory, brought up a good question last night.

If you are a Laker fan, would you rather see them miss the playoffs altogether or get swept by The Clippers (If the Lakers managed a 6th seed)?

The Western Conference 8th spot is coming down to the final game. It's only right. Going to be a baseball type situation from 2 years ago, in the final game of the season, early playoff basketball. One and done.

Edit: could be the 7th as well. It's getting crazy out there.

and the 6th.

the lakers have the easiest schedule of all those teams but as you can see antoni is already taking that advantage away by running this old team into the ground with a 7 man rotation... smh

Chris Webber, in all of his slouched over, lack of television presence glory, brought up a good question last night.

If you are a Laker fan, would you rather see them miss the playoffs altogether or get swept by The Clippers (If the Lakers managed a 6th seed)?

get swept. although if the lakers got pau and kobe healthy back i dont think they would get swept by any team.

Wade has been on cruise mode all year and i def think he's going to TURN UP come playoff time :smh:

He's been playing at an elite level since All-Star break. He's healthy again. And he definitely always plays better in the playoffs. But he will probably have a series where he doesn't play as good per se.

I noticed it too, just Didnt wanna be the first one to point it out and be accused of being a "Laker fan with rustled jimmies."

Epic baiting.

ignore feature. it is your best friend for crap like that

his creepy gif alone should have had you ignore him instantly lol

Last edited:
MJ didn't have a flawed jumpshot and he was actually clutch, so it goes both ways. Who cares about passing? That is the role players jobs, not the superstar. You only get an assists if the guy you passed to happens to score lmao

Ignore one person, but the conversation still gets shifted to be whatever garbage they started.

Is it really that serious to not spout the same A vs B or repeated weak criticism over and over when people constantly take issue?

Last edited:
Is it really that serious to ignore someone?

:lol:

you are on ignore but I seen what you posted through the front page. yea it is that serious especially when SOMEONE brings you up in every post with little snide remarks about team loyalty. theres no reason for that kind of trolling bull ****...a bit obsessive and its creepy.

also the majority of trolls, yourself include, turn everything in sports forum about the lakers. if you guys really hate the lakers so much then why they in ur mouth 24/7? take that **** to the laker haters or kobe overrated thread... no need to pollute this thread..

:rofl:

cold blooded. cwebb is my guy tho

Is it really that serious to ignore someone?

you are on ignore but I seen what you posted through the front page. yea it is that serious especially when SOMEONE brings you up in every post with little snide remarks about team loyalty. theres no reason for that kind of trolling bull ****...a bit obsessive and its creepy.

also the majority of trolls, yourself include, turn everything in sports forum about the lakers. if you guys really hate the lakers so much then why they in ur mouth 24/7? take that **** to the laker haters or kobe overrated thread... no need to pollute this thread..

Thats Right!!!!

LET IT OUT

Big J, I just cant help but stare at your avy. For YEARS I thought that you photoshopped Ewings bicep :rofl:

[quote name="NobleKane"]if you guys really hate the lakers so much then why they in ur mouth 24/7? take that **** to the laker haters or kobe overrated thread... no need to pollute this thread..[/quote]Yep.

[quote name="NobleKane"]if you guys really hate the lakers so much then why they in ur mouth 24/7? take that **** to the laker haters or kobe overrated thread... no need to pollute this thread..
Yep.[/quote]

why do yall care who doesn't like what team? I hate the Heat, I make it known pretty regularly...but since there aren't actually any Heat players on here I dont think its that big of a deal. I saw people hating on the Bobcats last night, I didnt see this post then

I am soo not a Laker fan but I feel like we cant count them out just yet.

I'm thinking they're gonna pull a Spurs on us...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom