Bakersfield is better than Fresno
laugh.gif
I always heard Bakersfield is the worst place in cali
i thought Downey was?
nerd.gif
Downey?? that doesn't count tho cuz its LA basically 
laugh.gif

No idea.
He was a doctor that worked in the bigger hospital.

But he quit, and a month later got a job in San Diego. :lol:

Haha well yeah man SD>Fresno by far.
I like it here though. I've been to worse, more dead places in Cali. Fresno was bad when I was in middle school but it got a little better. Just not a lot of activities to do here.

Cleveland forgot how to pass to their teammates this second half. Or it could just be that the Miami Heat defense is suffocating and getting steals everywhere. They really do want this winning streak.

Was hoping the Cavs won man, can't stand all this Miami Heat streak news all over my morning radio. Still 9 games to go, and every god damn day. :lol:

Cleveland forgot how to pass to their teammates this second half. Or it could just be that the Miami Heat defense is suffocating and getting steals everywhere. They really do want this winning streak.

Was hoping the Cavs won man, can't stand all this Miami Heat streak news all over my morning radio. Still 9 games to go, and every god damn day. :lol:

I would say its a combination of both. We did step our D up but Cavs started playing a lot sloppier.

Haha well yeah man SD>Fresno by far.
I like it here though. I've been to worse, more dead places in Cali. Fresno was bad when I was in middle school but it got a little better. Just not a lot of activities to do here.
Madeira is pretty damn dead.

I hate bakersfield, but I grew up there ill have a soft spot for bako always :lol:

Was it Chuck that said (on Open Court) they'd let bad teams get up early and then just whoop em anyway? :lol:

Madeira is pretty damn dead.

I hate bakersfield, but I grew up there ill have a soft spot for bako always :lol:

I feel you. I wanna move to a new city for a while though. See what's out there. Maybe Nor Cal to be up there with my girl in Davis.

And man I'm gettin so hype from this game right now. I'm streaming it in class :lol:

I feel you. I wanna move to a new city for a while though. See what's out there. Maybe Nor Cal to be up there with my girl in Davis.

And man I'm gettin so hype from this game right now. I'm streaming it in class :lol:

Eventually I wanna move up to NorCal also

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom