Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, you're the dude who said dwyane wade is and has always been a horrible defender. Now you're the dude whose saying LeBron James can't shoot a jumper.

You're just becoming that oblivious basketball guy, cool bruh, carry on. We just won't pay you no mind now.

I never said he was a horrible defender, nice misquote tho. I said a lazy defender who takes way too many plays off to be considered lockdown, but remember you were the one yapping when he did good against paul george. Im not saying he cant shoot a jumper, Im saying his jumper is nowhere near "developed" as BigJ33 said.

He's what, 4-5 weeks away from seeing them in the 2nd round again possibly? This tactic worked for Phil and his two ultimate warriors almost every spring and summer.

Truth.
Guys came out of hiding I see :lol:

And who the hell is repping this dude knightngale talking about "The team who has the streak is my team"? The same guy who got caught the last couple years rooting for the Celtics talking about he's a lifelong fan.
Here, I thought I was the only one who remembered how hard he trolls the playoffs. :lol:

Last edited:
This version of him would not be doing as well back in the day. Now would his personality be diff without the hundreds of millions and league not sucking him off? Very possible

This version of him would be doing just as well as he is doing now, he just wouldn't have the same outlets to complain about **** as much

Last edited:
Good win by the Celtics last night :pimp: But it shouldnt have come to that :smh:

LBJ :rolleyes Dude has no problem complaining like a ***** because hes had everything handed to him on a silver platter his entire life. Hes been told hes the GOAT since middle school, therefore he cant fathom the idea that the ball didnt go in the bucket if he didnt get fouled. Yall have to understand that Lebron is not a normal guy. Hes a prodigy and when things dont go his way he is going to whine and moan like a child. Because thats all he is; a big child. Hell of a basketball player though.

Cant wait for the playoffs :pimp: Should be fun.

:lol: Dudes be killin me with the nostalgia. "He wouldn't be as good". Child please.

Last edited:
The Heat got exposed Bosh is not a true center, not a big body you getting ripped by Kirk Hinrich c'mon fam, they got punked on the boards and if they play teams with big body big men they in trouble

The Heat got exposed Bosh is not a true center, not a big body you getting ripped by Kirk Hinrich c'mon fam, they got punked on the boards and if they play teams with big body big men they in trouble

exposed? its been common knowledge that the heat don't rebound well. they are dead last in rebounds per game

LeBron is whining like a little b-word.

The play with Gibson wasn't a flagrant he was clearing going for the ball and not aiming for LBJ's head. The foul with Hinrich should've been an offense foul in the first place because he basically put his head down and tried to truck stick Kirk and Kirk grabbed him.

Dunno what he's complaining about.

lol...man kirk hinrich straight broke down nd wrapped bron up with sound technique tackling...mike singletary and the 85 bears would  be proud...

kobe complains about an obvious foul not being called committed by a habitual line stepper that also injured him...

but these two dudes are soft ??? lol..yall some straight clowns i swear it...let yall hate for greatness (kobe and lebron) blind yall good judgement...

a flagrant foul is a foul where the defender doesnt make a play for the ball...kirk made no play for the ball....his arms were wrapped around bron like he plays for the bears...cmon guys...lets grow up and leave the hate/bias at home...

and 
roll.gif
 @ bron STILL not having a jumper after that loooooong thorough breakdown PROVING his jumper has improved....but lemme guess, this is NT where the 'eye test' matters more than cold hard numbers...facts...real unbiased life...smh..f o h

Last edited:
lol...man kirk hinrich straight broke down nd wrapped bron up with sound technique tackling...mike singletary and the 85 bears would  be proud...

kobe complains about an obvious foul not being called committed by a habitual line stepper that also injured him...

but these two dudes are soft ??? lol..yall some straight clowns i swear it...let yall hate for greatness (kobe and lebron) blind yall good judgement...

a flagrant foul is a foul where the defender doesnt make a play for the ball...kirk made no play for the ball....his arms were wrapped around bron like he plays for the bears...cmon guys...lets grow up and leave the hate/bias at home...

and 
roll.gif

@ bron STILL not having a jumper after that loooooong thorough breakdown PROVING his jumper has improved....but lemme guess, this is NT where the 'eye test' matters more than cold hard numbers...facts...real unbiased life...smg..f o h
Someone with common sense

:pimp:

:lol: Yall acting like Bron over here crying about a no call after landing on a defender's foot after fading away and missing a game winning jumper.

He was crying because he got physically hurt due to the play, not emotional pain like your boy bron bron

exactly

James bouled into Hinrich, and was already on his way down when Kirk wrapped him up. no and 1's here.

Taj got the part of the ball when James was fouled. Good, hard foul.

Bulls are tough, gritty...not dirty.

james is a #!^&*

baby %^&8

What's up with LeBron *****ing about defenders playing him physically?

Dude is 6'9 275 lbs and bulldozing his way to the basket with his knee high up in the air on the offense, but you can't put your hands on him when he's doing that to you?

He needs to be treated the same way Shaq did, and Dwight does now by the ref's. The NBA needs to realize that the defense needs to have something to guard against LeBron and being physical shouldn't be a punishable act.

I'm glad the refs saw it that way tonight in Chicago.

Thank you

exactly....dude is crying about a dude who weights 1/3 of what he does & he lowered his shoulder into kirk

sandy vag at its finest

Lebron is a big guy but I'm sure no one enjoys getting hacked a couple times night in and night out. I think a lot of you guys take things out of context just cause it's lebron.

Lebron made booZer who knew contact was coming and every thing take a couple steps back. And boozer ain't no joke as far as size goes. So it was a pretty good hit.

& he wont even get fined but it was VERY intentional

Isn't it a flagrant foul for hanging on the rim while on defense? Nates last runner dropped and Bron hung on the rim. Just curious cause they didn't call anything

yep they let it be because that was basically the dagger in thier hearts

LeBron is whining like a little b-word.

The play with Gibson wasn't a flagrant he was clearing going for the ball and not aiming for LBJ's head. The foul with Hinrich should've been an offense foul in the first place because he basically put his head down and tried to truck stick Kirk and Kirk grabbed him.

Dunno what he's complaining about.

sandy vag ....sandy vag bron

and 
roll.gif

@ bron STILL not having a jumper after that loooooong thorough breakdown PROVING his jumper has improved....but lemme guess, this is NT where the 'eye test' matters more than cold hard numbers...facts...real unbiased life...smg..f o h

he clearly LOWERED HIS HEAD & SHOULDER INTO kirk it wouldve been a offensive foul if kirk didnt wrap him up so he couldnt get the shot up

i will say his jumper has improved. Its far from great but its way better than the cleveland days. To me thats been the most surprising part of his season this year. Not the fg%, streak but how well hes shot the ball. I guess judas was working wit him this year.

Bruh, did you not watch the play? LeBron put his head down and smooth went into Hinrich like a fullback before he even grabbed him. If anything that's WHY he grabbed him cuz he was trying not to get Jerome Bettised into the front row. There's no "hate/bias" it should've been a offensive foul..flatout.

had hinrich not wrapped up it WOULD HAVE been an offensive foul..the second there was contact hinrich wrapped him up...

for all we know bron put his head down to start a move, maybe a spin, a euro..who knows...u and i and eeeeeeeeveryone else knows bron was gone get 2 points when we say only hinrich between him and the rim...

by the books its a flagrant...the taj gibson play no...that was clean...the kirk hinrich play was dirty...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom