Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He couldve took them to the NBA Finals in 2009 and 2010

just want to put it out there again...just so there isnt any fanboy...or anyone couldve seen that... Again i state the spurs are the patriots of the nba... and with that being said they will get bounced by a lower seed...they will not make conference finals...and at best they will get maybe past the first round... and win a game or two in the second...if not swept.

Top rebounder and 3 pt shooter?

Rodman n kerr were not part of that first 3 peat
true but where still apart of the championships... in which he earned a ring. Phil has never coached a team with out a least two or three top 25 players of all time is the point. I dont think that can be said about any other coach...again outside of red...and they won 11 years in a row...So its something to be said to having 2 or 3 goats and 3 or 4 hall of famers on every team you every coached.

And why the hell would he? You think pop would do that? Or any other legendary coach? You win 11 rings why the hell would you coach one of the worst teams in the league? Do not insult legends...

Larry Brown did it. And failed miserably. Because you're as good as your players.

It's not even about that. Phil has NEVER coached without a Top-10 All-time player (with the exception of 1994).

Dude Phil only coached in 2 cities!

You act like he's just hopping to whatever the superstars are at :lol:

He coached Pippen without Jordan and did well

He coached Kobe when they had nobody

Bill Fitch coached Larry Legend and Hakeem....he only has one ring

Pat Riley coached Magic, Kareem, Ewing and Mourning...He has 5 rings

Phil has double rings of Pat

I thought this was one of the main reasons Lebron got criticized before he went to the Heat. The fact that he cant win and constantly gets eliminated. So Mr. Golden Boy I get to the FT line 15x a game gets a pass. OK

LeBron has been in 115 playoff games compared to Melos 54, and LeBron has been in the league 3 years less....

LeBron was playing with straight bums also.

I don't think logical people really criticized Bron for not winning with the Cavs because the rest of his team was below average at best, the fact they made it to the finals period with that team is amazing.

I mean, they had an easy route to the ECF, Cavs were a top defensive team with good rebounders and good shooters, they were never a slouch as a team.
like half of that team wasn't even in the league anymore 2 yrs later. That team was atrocious and had no business being in a finals.

I need to find an NBA approved stream of the OKC-MIL game. I want to see how many people actually braved all these up to f5 tornadoes, thunderstorms, rain, and baseball sized hail to go see essentially our Tulsa team plus the bench. PJ3 got the start in place of KD I see

Lakers win, they get the 7th spot and Houston moves down.

Utah wins, Lakers lose, Utah moves to 8th, Lakers drop out.

Erik Spolestra > Phil Jackson

Can't deny greatness.

:pimp:

The Don teaches well.... :evil:

Last edited:
I thought this was one of the main reasons Lebron got criticized before he went to the Heat. The fact that he cant win and constantly gets eliminated. So Mr. Golden Boy I get to the FT line 15x a game gets a pass. OK

LeBron has been in 115 playoff games compared to Melos 54, and LeBron has been in the league 3 years less....

LeBron was playing with straight bums also.

We're talking about KD and Lebron here. Nice try.

Dude Phil only coached in 2 cities!

You act like he's just hopping to whatever the superstars are at :lol:

He coached Pippen without Jordan and did well

He coached Kobe when they had nobody

Bill Fitch coached Larry Legend and Hakeem....he only has one ring

Pat Riley coached Magic, Kareem, Ewing and Mourning...He has 5 rings

Phil has double rings of Pat

Again. That's my point.

Yes he coached Kobe and Pippen without anyone else. And they didn't win. You can make excuses that they were so-and-so plays away from winning, as can dozens of other teams.

Ewing, Mourning, young-Wade, Hakeem, Magic and Larry Bird are not Michael Jordan, Kobe, or Shaq.

CP is going to hate me eternally for this, but Phil's eleven rings to me are equivalent to Robert Horry's overrated career.

Dudes really gon be pissed when la make the playoffs thanks to utah losing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom