Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
See Chicago was playing playoff type D all season, but now that they're in the playoffs, and every team plays just as hard, they have no shot. None, they can't score.

Based off the score I feel like going to play 2K until the MEM/LAC game but I'm scared I'll miss a comeback or something :nerd:

Yeah, injuries have nothing to do with it.

Didn't say it didn't buddy. Don't put words in my mouth because you're mad.

Didn't take a genius to figure out they'd have a difficult time getting buckets in the playoffs tho, no matter how good of a season they had.

Last edited:
I swear I am going to cry before this game finishes. I don't see how Derrick Rose can sit down and watch this game and not want to atleast TRY to play ffs.

"ya mustve forgot"

deron williams wants to be back in the best pg discussion. looking good and most importantly healthy

If dudes not ready why risk it. This team ain't winning anything this year with or without Pooh. Let him heal add a couple of pieces and make that push next season.

Nets should be blowing us out..look at our roster lol!!!! But anyone who thinks this series is over is naive as hell.

Wait, are people saying D-Rose is John Q Junior?

Haha

:smh: "if I don't feel like I'm ready to come back, I'm not coming back. "
*proceeds to do windmill.
Come on dude, D Rose is my dude, but I got the feeling that he's being too apprehensive. At the end of the day it's his health, not mine, but I have a feeling that he is closer to being healthy than he thinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom