Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Big Dre Reverse 
pimp.gif

OMG THIS NUGGETS IMPLOSION

There was a much larger amount of people who were upset about Kobe being hurt and dont condone celebration of injuries.

Im saying tho acb was complaining about them making fun of kobe yet hes doing the exact same thing. Hypocrite much?

Honestly guys, this westbrook situation may be the best thing for durant. Here's why, he just did a story with S. I. about how he's tired of being second and he's ready to step up and be first, well before youre considered first in the league, you must be the first on your team, the undisputed leader. KD was not. He shared that role with russ, who has a fiery personality that doesn't know how to step down and defer. Russell is 100% ALL HEART, he doesn't know how to defer to anyone. In his mind, he's the man on the nba logo. Its great to have that fearlessness, but it was stifling Durants greatness.

Durant is a nice guy and there's no way he would consider asking okc to part ways with his eccentric brother. Even tho eliminating russ would give him the greenest light there is, KD has toomuch loyalty, even if iit's in his best interest. But this injury is goong to show what kd can do by himself. Kd has the undisputed green light now. He's the big brother.

I think it's his time. I think kd will average 35+ for the duration of the playoffs, leading the thunder to their first title. Basically the '11 finals all over again, because let's be honest, no one expected dallas to win.

After the win, the front office will see that they don't need westbrook. I can either see him going to boston for bradley and jeff green, because its clear than they need to rebuild. I can also see russ goi g to indiana. Either way he' ll be out east so they wouldn't have to face his wrath come playoff time.

Kd, its time to step up.

Stop being delusional. KD is the man on that team. You can believe those little bouts of uncontrolled aggression make Westbrook the "leader" but in real life...things don't work that way

If the nuggets make a deep run without gallo do they rudy gay him

Honestly guys, this westbrook situation may be the best thing for durant. Here's why, he just did a story with S. I. about how he's tired of being second and he's ready to step up and be first, well before youre considered first in the league, you must be the first on your team, the undisputed leader. KD was not. He shared that role with russ, who has a fiery personality that doesn't know how to step down and defer. Russell is 100% ALL HEART, he doesn't know how to defer to anyone. In his mind, he's the man on the nba logo. Its great to have that fearlessness, but it was stifling Durants greatness.

Durant is a nice guy and there's no way he would consider asking okc to part ways with his eccentric brother. Even tho eliminating russ would give him the greenest light there is, KD has toomuch loyalty, even if iit's in his best interest. But this injury is goong to show what kd can do by himself. Kd has the undisputed green light now. He's the big brother.

I think it's his time. I think kd will average 35+ for the duration of the playoffs, leading the thunder to their first title. Basically the '11 finals all over again, because let's be honest, no one expected dallas to win.

After the win, the front office will see that they don't need westbrook. I can either see him going to boston for bradley and jeff green, because its clear than they need to rebuild. I can also see russ goi g to indiana. Either way he' ll be out east so they wouldn't have to face his wrath come playoff time.

Kd, its time to step up.

Stop being delusional. KD is the man on that team. You can believe those little bouts of uncontrolled aggression make Westbrook the "leader" but in real life...things don't work that way

Is this guy on drugs? Average 35 ppg on route to a chip hell no

For durant to be the best shooter/scorer in the league, he doesn't take anywhere near the amount of shots he should because westbrook feels the need to be involved.

We shall see what happens. This is going to prove whether or not kd is ready to be #1.

Honestly guys, this westbrook situation may be the best thing for durant. Here's why, he just did a story with S. I. about how he's tired of being second and he's ready to step up and be first, well before youre considered first in the league, you must be the first on your team, the undisputed leader. KD was not. He shared that role with russ, who has a fiery personality that doesn't know how to step down. Russell is 100% ALL HEART, he doesn't know how to defer to anyone. In his mind, he's the man on the nba logo. Its great to have that fearlessness, but it was stifling Durants greatness.

Durant is a nice guy and there's no way he would consider asking okc to part ways with his eccentric brother. Even tho eliminating russ would give him the greenest light there is, KD has too much loyalty, even if it's in his best interest. But this injury is going to show what kd can do by himself. Kd has the undisputed green light now. He's the big brother.

Kd, its time to step up.
Nope, this is when all the Westbrook haters get what they want and fall on their faces.

Is this guy on drugs? Average 35 ppg on route to a chip hell no
This, yall remember how it went for Kobe and T-Mac when they averaged 35 ppg???

edit: T-Mac only put up 32 ppg, but still

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name="sooperhooper" url="/t/507195/official-nba-2012-2013-season-thread/58860#post_1776]

Kd, its time to step up.[/quote]

Would you put a bet on that?

Laker fans wanted the Spurs, right??

Yes we wanted them as opposed to OKC :rolleyes Nobody foresaw having no Kobe, Nash, Blake or Meeks available, but it's whatever. And Manu wasn't even supposed to play in this series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom