Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank goodness they left Jersey, I no longer am affiliated with this garbage
mean.gif

I thought DWill was your man though.

Terrible, terrible refereeing in Chicago's favor.

Of course, if you can't hit free throws you also deserve to lose.

What game were you watching?

Noah fouling out, didn't get the call after the 2nd OT. Deng's "foul" on Joe Johnson that sent him to the line. Gibson's "foul" on Lopez even tho Brooke pushed him in the back. Lopez's obvious travel that was called a "foul"

The entire game went in favor of the Nets and they STILL lost it.

I'm not a fan of either team, but saying the refs were in Chicago's favor.....c'mon son.

Nets lose is all on watson the *****. Clown wants to show up his old team with a dunk n misses. Should of lay up and get the 2pt. Watson misses then the hacking and nate with 5 quick pts. 7pt swing. Watson also fell on thr inbounds. Nate did his thing. Watson is a ****. Ur facing being down 3-1, waste a big game from deron, lopez. **** watson, iggy. Single handily lose the game for their teams. Piece of ****
roll.gif
roll.gif

deron didn't show up in none of the ots though

What game were you watching?

Noah fouling out, didn't get the call after the 2nd OT. Deng's "foul" on Joe Johnson that sent him to the line. Gibson's "foul" on Lopez even tho Brooke pushed him in the back. Lopez's obvious travel that was called a "foul"

The entire game went in favor of the Nets and they STILL lost it.

I'm not a fan of either team, but saying the refs were in Chicago's favor.....c'mon son.

No doubt
I'm a bulls fan so good to hear someone neutrals perspective

Terrible, terrible refereeing in Chicago's favor.
:lol:

Stop it.

35 fouls to 27. 45 free throws to 29.

Williams in the final 27 minutes: seven points (2-11, 3-4), three assists, two turnovers and about 20 minutes of standing on the perimeter observing.

Great win by the Bulls. Nate did his thing but that choke job by the Nets in the 4th.

CJ's missed dunk, Gerald Wallace missing FTs, Deron Williams going ghost from the 4th quarter on.
mean.gif

Nets spent all that money, put themselves in cap purgatory for a likely 1st round exit.

The Russian is not happy.

i see blakes acting extening past the kia commercials with that horrible call on zbo

Last edited:
mean.gif
I thought DWill was your man though.
I cant ride with this. This is unacceptable. They should all be ashamed of themselves
mean.gif

Yes because Jersey is know for their amazing qualities.
Best state in the US hands down. Dont sleep on Jersey B
You my bod Anti..... But Jersey is the best state in the country???
laugh.gif
Best state in the US hands down. Dont sleep on Jersey B
when it comes to variety its really not even close.  although i gotta reserve judgement till i get to cali
This man knows

This game isnt even coming close to holding my interest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom