Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulls gave up 134? How did Thibs not die of high blood pressure? 
laugh.gif

Durant needs to bring the ball up and ISO or pick n roll every play. He needs to be the play maker and scorer. I don't know if he can do that tho.

Had it on in the background after I only got to watch half of the MEM/LA game. I had some laughs. Pacers looked worse than the Nets.

Harden is really getting exposed out there. Had a feeling it would happen too.

He's really good, just not ready for these type of moments. He needs to be a #2-3 option if you want to contend.

Go after Aldridge or one of Utah's bigs. Build around Harden-Parsons-PF-Asik.

Jeremy Lin, you're making it to obvious that you dont belong.

Last edited:

He's really good, just not ready for these type of moments. He needs to be a #2-3 option if you want to contend.

You say Harden needs to be a #2 option, then you suggest that they go after a bunch of dudes who aren't #1 options either.

The NBAs second leading scorer, in his first season being the go to guy, "needs to be the 2-3 option of you want to contend"

Goodnight yall. I'm out.

He's getting exposed. All I'm saying is they are never getting past the 1st round if they dont add a better piece.

The Thunder couldnt win with Harden as their 3rd option. Harden cant be your #1 option if you want to get anywhere.

Last edited:

It's okay, we got big Dwight coming through in free agency :smokin

You dudes are prisoners of the moment like hell.

Harden has ONE bad stretch in a playoff series on an 8th seeded squad that he DRAGGED to the playoffs and now he needs to be a "2-3 option"?

Unbelievable.

The guy averaging 28 points on an 8 seed team, playing against the 1 seed, is getting exposed?

What piece could they add that's better than harden?

And your comment about the thunder not being able to win with harden as the 3rd option, did you forget him spark them in the spurs series to go to the finals?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom