Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lin Better Not ****

This Up For Us
you know its only a matter of time before he does 

That man shouldnt have got paid like he did.

Rockets stay trying to make business moves over basketball moves.

You mean like getting Harden, putting a pretty nice supporting cast around him, and having loads of $$$ for FAs?
I mean, they kind of got lucky with the Harden thing. Without them pretty much falling into that trade they're probably terrible this year.

Don't get me wrong, they built a really nice core, but that Harden move was unexpected and is the main reason they're respectable.

Whether the move was planned or unexpected, they still made moves, so not sure how anybody can say they didn't, cause they're set up good now and for the future. As far as Lin, he got that contract based on potential, marketing, and even a possible trade chip. Another thing, it's pretty silly people complain about his contract, when he makes 5 mil this year, and next year. The 3rd year is when the contract explodes, but by then, there's no telling what the roster will look like. I'm very sure people will overlook those last two sentences, so that's why I bolded it. And I think about 25-28 teams are probably looking for a Yao Ming or Charles Barkley.

I'm pretty sure I read that the Rockets pay about $8 million a year and don't have that poison pill third year. That would have only applied if the Knicks matched per Larry ****.

Sucks here overseas they only showing the OKC Houston game :smh:

I wanna see my damn Grizzlies put the floppers out they misery!!! >:

Yeah, the same way you were butt hurt when your Texans tasted Tom Brady's ***, right? :lol:

Clown :rofl:

BTW, what happened to the old account, brah? Got too butt hurt talking isn?

This is the NBA thread though :lol: if you want to take shots talk about the nets.

Or you want to shake hands and hug it out?

Ill make sure to wear black when the pacers bounce y'all.

Quoted for later use

You a clown homie.

Are you blind or just dumb? Because you can clearly see Melo, Shumpert and the rest of the Knicks shaking the hands of the Celtics players who stayed.

I guessing you're dumb, because you thought LA would beat the Spurs :lol:

I thought LA would beat the Spurs? When?

You about to get banned for name calling :lol:

I don't see JR smith, Melo, aka your leaders shake hands with the Celtics starters. Those guys talked trash on on another dude.

The question still remain. Would Melo and Jr Smith shake hand with KG and the starters of the Celtics after all that trash talks? LOL nope.

Sit ur *** down. You know Melo won't shake hand with a guy who just talk smack about his wife lol.
They actually exchanged pleasantries and dap when KG exited the game.

And those players stayed out there to shake hands with the Celtics. KG, PP and JET all bounced.

So are you trolling or just ill-informed?

This dude edited his post after seeing KG and the rest of the Celtics bounced before the game ended :lol:

i hate dwade on the court ,but he seems like an awsome dude off the court  i can tell his sons are happy as hell  
pimp.gif

Are you blind or just dumb? Because you can clearly see Melo, Shumpert and the rest of the Knicks shaking the hands of the Celtics players who stayed.

I guessing you're dumb, because you thought LA would beat the Spurs
laugh.gif

I thought LA would beat the Spurs? When?

You about to get banned for name calling
laugh.gif

I don't see JR smith, Melo, aka your leaders shake hands with the Celtics starters. Those guys talked trash on on another dude.

The question still remain. Would Melo and Jr Smith shake hand with KG and the starters of the Celtics after all that trash talks? LOL nope.

Sit ur *** down. You know Melo won't shake hand with a guy who just talk smack about his wife lol.

And those players stayed out there to shake hands with the Celtics. KG, PP and JET all bounced.

this is ACBboyz84 you're asking here, so the answer would be both

Last edited:

Again. Why do they need to shake hand? For what? I didnt see Melo shake crawford hand.

The point still remain. Why the hell do they need to shake hand after all that trash talks?

You want terry to shake JR smith hand? After the elbow and the trash talks?
I don't know what you want the Celtics to do? You want them to bro hug and exchange jersey too?

lol dude you're weird.

Jeremy lin would get criticised regardless of what race he is, he is that bad

Dude was the reason that the okc lead went from 5 to 18 in game 1

:lol: :lol: dudes butt hurt because they didn't shake hands.

Get over it, you act like you were out there playing the game.

Yeah, the same way you were butt hurt when your Texans tasted Tom Brady's ***, right? :lol:

Clown :rofl:

BTW, what happened to the old account, brah? Got too butt hurt talking isn?

This is the NBA thread though :lol: if you want to take shots talk about the nets.

Or you want to shake hands and hug it out?

Ill make sure to wear black when the pacers bounce y'all.

you are the biggest clown on this board.

Why do the Rockets fans boo DFish? Is it cause he powerbombed Scola back in 09? Or did he do something else? lol
got traded but never reported

the rockets bought out his contract before he got here.

Dont get me wrong, I respect the hell out of this Rockets team, they just need 1 more piece....

I just dont think Lin is THAT guy..

he was never meant to be. the rockets signed him hoping he would develop. they still have a lot of money for free agency

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom