Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

the clippers' ceiling with the current roster is a second round exit, just like last year. blake and jordan are exciting players, but they're not experienced, nor skilled enough to compete in the playoffs. they play on pure adrenaline and have limited offensive skills. won't work against the zbos, the gasols or the duncans. once elite big men catch on to the fact that they're nothing more than glorified P.E. hoopers, it's a wrap. that's why zbo and marc enjoyed thanksgiving for 4 straight games.

CP is too good to be with mediocre big men. He really needs to go to BK, Lopez would benefit greatly from that.

And he wasn't that bad either what's your point?

my point is mike brown probably wasnt the reason they had the best record the two seasons. there was a man called lebron on those teams

cp3 has a helluva lot more to do with that team's success than garbage *** del negro...

Oklahoma City vs Memphis Grizzlies starts Sunday at noon. That's basically 36 hrs and both teams have to change venues (Houston to OKC is under an hr flight). Ridiculous.

Good showing by Houston, I was rooting for them to make history, but then they went and announced Lin was going to play and I knew it wasn't going to happen for them.

Also props to Brooks for finally making an adjustment. He benched Perk in the 2nd half, first time in 3 seasons, started Liggins in the 3rd instead.

And I want to go to 1 of these, but I don't live in OKC, and have a job so can't be yelling/hanging from a fence at 3am :lol: Not as hype as last yr's which got to the point they had to start landing somewhere different because of the safety hazard (they are not at the airport, it's at a hanger where p.j's land) then just made an official event out of it but it still seems fun even though only half the guys acknowledged

Last edited:
gotta go back to quote all this harden slander man. a lot of prisoner in the moment type comments flying around bout that guy

my point is mike brown probably wasnt the reason they had the best record the two seasons. there was a man called lebron on those teams

cp3 has a helluva lot more to do with that team's success than garbage *** del negro...
Del Negro should've been canned last offseason. He's a terrible coach. No way around it.

No wonder I was so confused on some of your posts in relation to your avy :lol: :lol: I know Antidope is a Curry fan and Spurs fan, but I kept seeing "we" in reference to the Lakers, and I knew this had nothing to do with NobleKane's "My Lakers, My Warriors"

you have your GOT DAMN nerve coming at me lil man with that sig claiming to be a sonics, rockets, and spurs fans. ****, atleast all my teams are in one state :smh:

Awwwww poor baby, sounds like someone may have claimed the Clippers last night and you're fuming that they lost. Cheer up pal, it's a new day. As far as my sig, I'm actually from the places I support. Spurs is in my sig solely cause of Tim Duncan and David Robinson, which is why I'm never in Spurs threads or really backing them, unless they're playing LAL. "GOT DAMN NERVES" :rofl: :rofl: HHH wasn't even that angry in his gif

Last edited:
Disappointed the Clips are out. I thought they'd get past the first round. :smh:
Will Chris Paul and Billups bolt this offseason?
Not a single likeable guy on the Grizzlies. How can anyone like players like Tayshawn Prince, Zach Randolph, Mike Conley, Tony Allen...........
What's wrong with prince??

Awwwww poor baby, sounds like someone may have claimed the Clippers last night and you're fuming that they lost. Cheer up pal, it's a new day. As far as my sig, I'm actually from the places I support. Spurs is in my sig solely cause of Tim Duncan and David Robinson, which is why I'm never in Spurs threads or really backing them, unless they're playing LAL. "GOT DAMN NERVES" :rofl: :rofl: HHH wasn't even that angry in his gif

say what bro? you mumbling... now im a clipper fan? hmmm... BRILLIANT!

Just found it hillarious you keep pointing out im a laker and warrior fan SEVERAL times yet you have a billion nba teams on your sig.

no need to hear your life story little buddy.

if you have 3 teams one of which not even in your own state. more power to you.

cant wait for you to add the heat in that sig bra...

hater :lol:

you cop the grapes?

Blake is fine. This was only his 3rd year. Sure, he didn't improve quite as much as I'd hoped, but he's still very good and has room to get better. He can be a featured piece on a playoff team. We just need a better coach who can give him more confidence and put him in better positions to score. His problem this season on offense is that he was thinking way too much on offense. I'm convinced that a lot of Blake's problems will be solved by a coach who's more offensively competent than VDN.

DJ is another story. He's hopeless. Time to replace him with a fundamentally solid defensive C.

I originally said I wanted Houston to take it at least to a game 6. it happened, but now I just feel disappointed, because I feel like they could/should have legitimately won that series.

time to sit back and watch lebron go for the repeat :smokin

this offseason should be pretty interesting

Last edited:
Blake should watch some film on zbo to help his post game, srs.

Yup.

This is why I always laugh when new generation cats stress how players today are better because they are more athletic, and you have guys like ZBo and Duncan past their prime killing these younger kids. :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom