Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple things people should look at:

- Tony Allen only played 20 minutes.
- Memphis was 14-24 from the line
- Martin had 25 points

Martin isn't going to give them 20+ points every game once Hollins adjust and put TA on him and shut him down like he did Crawford. I don't expect Ibaka to be a huge factor in this series. 1-10 is not something he will put up every game, but don't expect him to be some savior.

OKC played the bigs well and they still combined for 38 points and 20 rebounds.

edit:

Pekrins 1-6? SO?! You really about to make Perkins a factor offensively against the best defense in the league? :lol: And Prince been shooting the same way all season long. That's how he shoots and he was 4-10. Its not like he shot perfect from the field. Memphis was simply the better team for 47 minutes. Please be real with yourself. If not, I guess the rest of the series will do the talking.

No, but I dont expect him to shoot 1-6, Ibaka wont be a savior, but 1-10? really? Wasnt like martin was hitting some contested shots, he was wide open on most of them. Tony Allen is a lockdown defender, but as I said most of Martin's shots were wide open coming off of collapses, Durant was straight creating for his teammates too, they just werent hitting.

This game is over. Melo and JR took this game off for whatever reason. DJ Augustine is kinda nice
pimp.gif
2nd round jitters they aint used to it 
laugh.gif

I strongly hate the pacers, I wish the Knicks somehow get something going and come back and win this game and go on to sweep them. Lance stephenson is that dude tho

....and this is the team that's supposed to compete with the Heat?

LOL.

ECF begins Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom