Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your probably one of the biggest lebron haters I've ever seen. F

thank you

This dude Chalmers is so underrated. I rarely see him doing mistakes. Getting underpaid. He would be a starter and a bigger part of the offense for a lot of teams.

Lebron ain't even trying to tussle in the paint anymore. 
laugh.gif

Kerr is a homer for the Heat, a shame given all his rings with the Bulls. Talkin about the floodgates are open and its a 4 point game

Last edited:
27 and 13 on 54% shooting is considered not doing ****? Oh man

He said Shaq was running the league in 2001. How can you be running the league when your sidekick is playing better against most teams up until the finals?

I told him to go watch the games. Tell me shaq was dominating. Just look at Howard in these playoffs he averaged 17 ppg, 11 rpg, and 2 bpg on 61% shooting yet he played like **** most of the series. Typical lebron stan only looking at stats.

What announcer isn't besides hubie brown?

Good Point. I guess I always look for a little bias from Kerr but i never hear it esp against the Heat.

I know the Heat can run it up on teams quick but damn at least let it get to 10-12 before you start talking like the game is over and the rout is on

The Bulls scrap man.

They play so hard that they never seem outmatched. They can compete with ANYONE.

Random question, but are all the MVP trophies the exact same? I'm looking at a photo of LeBron with all his trophies and they seem slightly different from one another. Maybe the NBA doesn't have one mold that's used for each year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom