Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lebron reacted to the hard foul like a b and then shoved Nazr the ground getting the t. After which nazr got up and immediately shoved him leaving us all "witness" to lebrons flopping and falling down
sick.gif

Wow I just saw it. Good for nazr. But not good he def getting suspended for touching the chosen one even though he was asking for it.

No idea why the best player in the world standing at a good 275 feels the need to flop, even if he does get pushed. People will see that 20 years from now and judge you for it. That needs to end.

Dudes are being labeled real for "pushing" someone off guard?? LOL soft

Its the fact he did that. He aint trying to get punked for Bron throwing him down. How is that even remotely soft. 
laugh.gif

You new dudes I swear...

lol New dudes?? man quiet down with all of that cuz im far from new, bron didnt even throw him down. i was actually calling you soft for thinking he's "real" for doing that

No idea why the best player in the world standing at a good 275 feels the need to flop, even if he does get pushed. People will see that 20 years from now and judge you for it. That needs to end.
Yes yes yes! The fact that these grown men choose to act as if they're paper thin is just disgusting to watch. What happened to the times when falling made you a *****?

275 :rofl:

or is my sarcasm meter broken?

Honestly I would say Lebron is around 230.  He's not bigger than Josh Smith who is listed at 225

Marco: He didn't jump!? What was I doing again? 
laugh.gif

Honestly I would say Lebron is around 230.  He's not bigger than Josh Smith who is listed at 225
He been at 250 for like 3 years though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom