Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, I have no preference in who wins here either but no one was complaining in the 3rd quarter when that clear path foul (not called) wasnt even looked at. Then very next play, Butler Clearly travels (wasnt called) which led to a 3 point play for Boozer.

Lets actually remember All the bad calls, not just the ones against the Bulls. Please.

Maybe becausle it wasnt a clear path, nates right foot was ahead of lebron at the time of the foul.

Carlos Boozer is such a bum. All he does is yell crap and choke in big games. As I've said for years, dude is an undersized big that can't defend his position. It tells you something when he's riding the bench and he is one of the highest paid players on their team. It's not a mistake that Utah fans weren't devastated when dude left.

Meh, I have no preference in who wins here either but no one was complaining in the 3rd quarter when that clear path foul (not called) wasnt even looked at. Then very next play, Butler Clearly travels (wasnt called) which led to a 3 point play for Boozer.

Lets actually remember All the bad calls, not just the ones against the Bulls. Please.

Maybe becausle it wasnt a clear path, nates right foot was ahead of lebron at the time of the foul.
They were side by side his foot doesn't mean anything lol :rofl:

Man if rose played...... Woulda been a sweep
for the heat....

rose would be scared of contact and physical play...

nate been the reason they in it to be honest
I think that's what he meant.
laugh.gif

Nate was ahead of Lebron the whole time.

Oh and what about the missed travel on Bosh when Battier hit his three if you want to talk about missed travels or the missed travel when lebron drove and dished it to birdman

It's disgusting that we have a classic eastern conference grind out battle, and the dagger was a call by the ref.

I feel cheated as a fan.

Last edited:
I don't know why teams do not trap Lebron more often like the Bulls did in one of those possessions. You have to take your chances with Wade creating or the role players shooting. Lebron shoots like 99% on layups.

Saying Heat games are officiated fairly is the exact same as saying racism doesn't exist. It's supposed to be an even playing field, but we all know the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom