Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: @ the last couple pages

:lol: @ 'the definition of trolling' There is no definition. It's a subjective term. Wish more people would realize this. "Posts I don't like" is the most popular definition.

:lol: :rofl: @ "I'd take a championship if the other team forfeited due to the clap... Now Anti is going to be talking about 'Their breasts are too perfect :\ '... No, you don't technically have 2 championships in 14 years. You technically have 4 in 14 years."

Joke's over. Laugh. Post in-depth analysis. Or commence shaking your stick at all of the people laughing in the world. Aren't there some kids to shoo of your lawn? :lol:

Last edited:
S&T is out of hand now. Ska has officially lost control and is rampaging through the forum, encouraging trolling without repercussion.

Meth needs to act vigilantly and forcefully.

Last edited:
Still Doo?

[quote name="Indonesia"]SKA i already PM METH screen shots so IDK why you deleting post.:lol:

METH gotta be a fair admin. I understand I shouldn't be posting but... [/quote]Nope. Wave. Again.

but in response to the false thinking that I'm deleting posts to hide them from Meth: we can see deleted posts, dude. :lol:

[quote name="Indonesia"][QUOTE name="MrONegative"]Still Doo?[/QUOTE]Im done

I was just gonna PM antidope right quick. I not gonna post under this SN anymore.
[/quote]Correct. :lol:

Defense is legit, but not quite sure if Kawhi's natural scoring ability and passing will warrant All-Star appearances.

I admit MKG virtually has no outside jumper but it's hard not to fall in love with the motor, hustle, defense, and leadership. He can slash well offensively.

Drake edition: How about players you rode with/started from the bottom supporting?

Paul George since Fresno State. Paul Millsap. Could say Russy, but honestly supported him more after UCLA.

Clarification: More so players that were lesser-known or lesser-hyped but became successful or overachieved.

Eric Maynor. Jerryd Bayless.

My man Mike Conley since his year at the Ohio State University. Could throw in Daequan Cook as well. Melo since Cuse has been my favorite player. Kemba since he used to torch my hs. Maynor since that shot against Duke.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom