Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Noah didn't miss so many games or if Hibbert could actually play 30+ minutes...........

Literally said he doesn't believe in stats much and just uses eye test to make most of his decisions, like starting Perkins every game for 3 yrs without fail. He obviously needs glasses

Mann even the eye test says Perkins sucks and collision should have played in the finals

Literally said he doesn't believe in stats much and just uses eye test to make most of his decisions, like starting Perkins every game for 3 yrs without fail. He obviously needs glasses

Mann even the eye test says Perkins sucks and collision should have played in the finals
Not the Scott Brooks eye test. And then he almost signed with Portland but at the last minute KD texted him and begged him to come back so he hardballed Presti and them and got another yr and another mil per added to the initial offer he rejected.

The charge has ruined basketball. That wasn't even close to either a charge or a basketball play. I feel like I would just Karl Malone one person every day leading knee first so I won't have chumps trying to undercut me all the damn time

I just feel like basketball fans have to realize officiating is not consistent and depending on how a game is called can either benefit your team or hurt them. It's just the way it will be. Teams are more favorited than others on a particular day. It's stupid and I wish all games could be called perfect but it's just not like that.

I just feel like basketball fans have to realize officiating is not consistent and depending on how a game is called can either benefit your team or hurt them. It's just the way it will be. Teams are more favorited than others on a particular day. It's stupid and I wish all games could be called perfect but it's just not like that.
Typically I hesitate to complain because we usually own everyone with calls, but today has been pretty 1 sided. Luckily, the refs called fouled on Perkins which works to our advantage to get him out of the game. :lol:

That's a clean block though Joey

The charge has ruined basketball. That wasn't even close to either a charge or a basketball play. I feel like I would just Karl Malone one person every day leading knee first so I won't have chumps trying to undercut me all the damn time
This dude in my rec league was taking charges on literally every trip down the floor.... half the time the ref didn't even call anything, so I started doing just that, leading with the knee 
laugh.gif

Understood, but the way the game has become completely a non contact sport is just disgusting. All the power and strength the nba used to showcase has been tossed out the window. We get more charges and flops per game than rebounds and dunks :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom