Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take out the rings, KG is the greatest PF of all time.

Flame suit on

Agree the numbers dude was putting up was crazy, he was just never blessed with a great team early on like duncan.

That interview with john thompson made me respect him even more

T-Mac, he's 7 feet tall and looked like a true guard bringing the ball up the floor 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
T-Mac is 6'8 or are you saying KG is a T-Mac PF?
KG was a SF at the start of his career.

Flame suit on
i'd still take Tim Duncan over KG tbh, Tim Duncan and KG are the ish doe.

Dirk too is sick, good lawd 2000 era was the crazy loaded with PF's......Chris Webber, J-O'Neal

but people are saying Timmy D isn't even a PF?

Last edited:
Game 6 had horrible officiating down the stretch but nonetheless the Knicks showed their mental deficiency once again when it really mattered. They are the more talented team by a long shot, so that is no excuse to lose to a troubled scoring Pacers team that doesn't even have their best player. Frank Vogel just put himself on the map.

With that said Carmelo career so far hasn't really taken a hit because he went down in 6 games with 39 pts in the closer. As far as the Knicks team, I say keep the same roster together with a healthy Amare.

Miami in 5 or 6. Dwyane's health is the only reason this may go 6. Miami is unstoppable, yo.

No they are not. The Pacers are better than the Knicks from top to bottom.
I disagree

No idea who thinks the Knicks are a more talented team then the pacers :lol:
Me. :wow:

Granger clearly isnt their best player, and knicks arent really that more talented than the pacers, besides melo pacers have 3 players better than the knicks 2nd best player maybe 4 if you consider lance>> jr

How is Paul George their best player now, when he just won most improved???

Well...As individuals, it can be argued that the Knicks do have more talent. Problem is the Pacers have talent and play great as a team. Completely outclassed the Knicks when it came to team basketball. That's why they're moving on.
Well put, man.

Flame suit on

T-Mac, he's 7 feet tall and looked like a true guard bringing the ball up the floor 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
T-Mac is 6'8 or are you saying KG is a T-Mac PF?
Naw, its a running joke from like 4 years ago. 

Someone claiming T-Mac to be a legit 7 footer, Duncan and KG are supposedly 7'3.

And this poster based all this from the old Kicks SLAM cover 
laugh.gif

So whenever someone brings up height of a player people refer to Duncan, KG or T-Mac being "tall"

Theres STILL no Series thread for the WCF
laugh.gif
, I already said I wasnt going to do it, I just wanted to see if anyone else was going to step up and do it.

Oh and TD>KG with rings, no rings, and on one foot.

Naw, its a running joke from like 4 years ago. 

Someone claiming T-Mac to be a legit 7 footer, Duncan and KG are supposedly 7'3.

And this poster based all this from the old Kicks SLAM cover 
laugh.gif

So whenever someone brings up height of a player people refer to Duncan, KG or T-Mac being "tall"
roll.gif

i don't know who i'm rooting for in the west series.....all i want is for Miami to win the title again. I want Lebron to win 4 Championships with the Heat.

What was the deal with Tim Duncan shoving Richard Jefferson and then grilling him like a goon last week???? Lol never seen Timmy like that before....Jefferson must of pulled a Jrich move

I got spurs winning this series, Idk how many games so for the hell of it ill say 6, I wouldnt be surprised if memphis takes it tho. Looking forward to a great series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom