Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heat players flopping all over the place :x. Did you see Shane Battier first reaction when he see Hibbert with the ball? Dude was already planning on how he is going to fall to make it look like a charge. Disgusting :x

Super Mario wtf u doing

Foul on Battier when Hibbert's uncoordinated *** falls

Last edited:
Heat are playing right into the Pacers gameplan tho. They know they will get the benefit of the doubt down low in most cases, they just need to drive and stick to their normal game. They are taking way too many jumpers when the Pacers are a great jump shot defending team. And it is one and done every time down because they are too big. 

LOLLL LANCE TOU THOUGHT U PLAYING THE KNICKS!?

NO CALL FOR YOU
I was just about to say that would've been an And 1 in Game 6.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Different rules every game, man.

Last edited:
Chalmers can really kiss that starting spot goodbye next season if he doesn't lose it sooner
was thinking this also.

hes a free agent too.
Chalmers can really kiss that starting spot goodbye next season if he doesn't lose it sooner
Since Cole got there it was in jeopardy.

I like the fact that Lance spent time working on his game. I thought he'd be a lazy burger forever
Yup, hes honestly a bottom 5 starting PG in the league, who knows how hes kept the spot this long, even with LeBron basically being the point.

Wonder how long heat are going to play small, eventually they gonna have to play Birdman and bosh together and leave battier and Haslem on the bench

I'm honestly surprised Lebron picked up two quick fouls in the first. Refs haven't let that happen since December 
mean.gif

Yup, hes honestly a bottom 5 starting PG in the league, who knows how hes kept the spot this long, even with LeBron basically being the point.

He's kept his job because nobody has been there to take it. Cole doesn't always play like this

Here come the refs. Expect Miami to go on a 10-2 run and take control.

George and West will pick up their 4 fouls and have to sit. Miami goes on a run.

Forget the perceived bias on either side. There is straight up no flow to many basketball games anymore. Basketball is supposed to be fluid. You can't get into a flow when there are whistles every 40 seconds. You can't get into a rythem which is where the real beautiful ball comes from

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom