Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They wanted Ron on TP.. When Morris did fine guarding TP all game. But here nor there. Ron gave better offense, which says a lot for Morris.

I swear half of TP's baskets were walks to the basket, I don't know who was guarding him at that time.

I don't know, I just don't like Ron, Jamison, Pau, and Dwight on the court on the same time.

Timmy tonight though, damn. Footwork, and that drive late on Dwight. TOUGH.

Those were on Duhon

100x100px-LS-09629bec_tumblr_lftc1s4if91qa9ggf.gif
This is too much LMAO

Kobe cutting to the basket..
[h6]better shots than pau's 3 without having to change the actual play:[/h6][h6]1. pau passes, kobe layup
2. pau passes, kobe gets fouled 
[/h6][h6]3. pau passes, splitter helps, danny green cant stop dwight allyoop [/h6][h6]4. pau passes, help comes, kick out to MWP better shooter and more open than pau [/h6][h6]5. pau passes, help comes, kick out to jameson better shooter and more open than pau[/h6][h6]6. pau shoots 3[/h6]

im not even mad about the last shot. this is what gasol will probably be doing more of wwhen antoni comes in.

as for the game the lakers played well against a so called contender in the west.

actually they didnt play that well and were still about to win.

im not even mad about the last shot. this is what gasol will probably be doing more of wwhen antoni comes in.
as for the game the lakers played well against a so called contender in the west.
actually they didnt play that well and were still about to win.

+1

No nash & a HC. Played a pick up ball game type of basketball and almost won. I'm excited to see how we do in March when everything is settled in. :smokin

Last edited:
I see Jimmer getting run ( finally ).. How's he lookin?

Had a great 1st half, came off the bench, along with Thomas Robinson and brought the Kings back in the game. The starters looked like they didnt even want to be there in the 1st. Not sure how many minutes he got in the 3rd but it didnt seem like many.

Also, I want to like the Nyets but I just dont.

Waiters.......:x

Last edited:
@LakersNationSaying Pau messed up the last possession is dumb, people. Spurs played great defense and he took the best available shot. What do you want?

He looks more open in that photo than he really was. It actually looks like Kobe or Metta broke the play. They came together like one was supposed to screen for the other (presumable Metta screen Kobe to curl off of him towards the ball) then Kobe just broke to the ball and didn't get open enough. That's why some coaches like Brooks just live and die with 1-4 flat isos. You could have put everyone on 1 side of the court and left Kobe with Kawhi and he could have sealed him for a quasi post up lob type pass then reverse pivoted into a 1 on 1 opportunity. The pass to Pau, then Pau pass to Kobe from the corner idea was just wasteful.

Last edited:
Royce White to D-League....

Damn. I really hope this dude gets things in order, it's not been good for him or the team.

From following this guy's career since he was a kid I would not be shocked if he never played a minute in the NBA and eventually just retired to something else.

Royce White to D-League....

Damn. I really hope this dude gets things in order, it's not been good for him or the team.

From following this guy's career since he was a kid I would not be shocked if he never played a minute in the NBA and eventually just retired to something else.

did he graduate? if he doesnt have a degree :smh:

Royce White To Receive Fines From Rockets
Nov 14, 2012 11:07 AM EST

The Houston Rockets are fining Royce White for every day he remains away from the team or does not attend sessions with a therapist arranged by the team, according to a source.

White began expressing displeasure about his lack of playing time a week ago.

White met with Rockets general manager Daryl Morey on Wednesday and then again with Morey assistant coach J.B. Bickerstaff and assistant strength and conditioning coach Dave Macha on Thursday.

White suffers from an anxiety disorder.

White did not attend practices on Sunday or Tuesday and skipped Monday’s game against the Heat. Morey had planned to discuss sending White to the D-League.

Rockets owner Leslie Alexander on Tuesday said that there were “internal repercussions” for White missing practices and games.

The Rockets have no plans to trade or release White.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom