Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
rucker park during a doctor j game

ICaEpjz.jpg

son, those in game graphics :x

The 2k13 shot on the right is modded.

im referring to the video, if they look anything like that when the systems drop :smh: SICK

That video is all ALPHA IN-GAME FOOTAGE, so yeah they will look like that when One and PS4 drop.

Sorry about the mod typo found that image on google, here's the correct one:

If there is anything to nitpick, they gotta fix his lips and ears. They already did his hairline correctly so fixing lips and ears shouldn't be a prob :lol:

Last edited:
That's ps4 graphics tho. I'm not buying a damn ps4 till the price drop. I'm not spending no 500 on a ps4 that's crazy talk

The Ps4 is gonna be 400 and the Xbox is gonna be 500 this time around.

Bout to be like alotta people and rockin with Sony if all this ******** with Xbox 1 is true. :smh:

^^^ Ok so I'da been done fell out from stage fright :x :smh: :\

Legs would get heavy, heart beat in 4th gear goin on 5th, body temp= A saw-una in here, then....

Kerplop!!

SMDH..I even had a communications class..Dont eem matter..

All those eyes on YOU. In Harlem too...Id be done for b4 jumpball...Lol

Last edited:
rucker park during a doctor j game
ICaEpjz.jpg

Whole Doc was God level.

Wish there was more ABA footage out there, would have loved to see more young David Thompson/Iceman. Dr.J is still one of the most incredible athletes the world has seen, he's one of those players that would have no problem playing today's game.

That Dr. J pic is unreal :wow: :pimp:

Loved the documentary on him last night... The footage of him at Rucker Park & his Nets ABA days was much appreciated :smokin

:rofl: at that mean Tweets vid

That J Kidd & Grant Hill vid was dope :smokin

Last edited:
When you add up his ABA stats Doc has over 30k points. A lot people never mention that when talking about him. And it's not like the ABA was a scrub league, so many of those dudes took over NBA. Doc, Ice Man, David Thompson, Artis Gilmore etc.

That Dr. J pic is unreal :wow: :pimp:

Loved the documentary on him last night... The footage of him at Rucker Park & his Nets ABA days was much appreciated :smokin

:rofl: at that mean Tweets vid

That J Kidd & Grant Hill vid was dope :smokin

I MISSED IT!! Smh..

Itll come back on..Im good..

Lebron needs to score more?

Lebron does whatever the game dictates. If Miamis shooters are hitting their shots, then Lebron will focus on passing and rebounding. If Miami isnt scoring, then Lebron will score more and facilatate for others to get better looks.

He does whatever the team is lacking. Thats what makes him a beast.

This is a great segment on Kimmel, celebrities reading mean tweets about themselves. This version has NBA players... Ish is hilarious....

That video is all ALPHA IN-GAME FOOTAGE, so yeah they will look like that when One and PS4 drop.

Sorry about the mod typo found that image on google, here's the correct one:

If there is anything to nitpick, they gotta fix his lips and ears. They already did his hairline correctly so fixing lips and ears shouldn't be a prob :lol:

his jawline width is kinda unrealistic in 2k14

it needs to be wider

RT @hoopscritic: Sources confirmed to me that Jason Kidd has been offered the head coaching job with the Brooklyn Nets. The Nets would not confirm or deny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom