Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still remember when T-Mac did this too the Spurs
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
This no longer angers me, hes a part of the squad now.

Nope Norris Cole
He think he Kid n Play
lookn like Play with Kid hi-top Call him Pla-Kid
like DMX boy that got wacked in the restaurant on Belly

It's unbelievable that Popovich is basically playing lebron the same way they did in 2007 with the exact same results. It's like he wants lebron to play team ball so he won't get in rhythm, then come crunch time he won't be in sync and the role players will begin to miss shots. Simply amazing to watch...

It's unbelievable that Popovich is basically playing lebron the same way they did in 2007 with the exact same results. It's like he wants lebron to play team ball so he won't get in rhythm, then come crunch time he won't be in sync and the role players will begin to miss shots. Simply amazing to watch...

Dan Gilbert is somewhere smiling

Insert Jack Nicolson gif.

But, but, according to CP Popp is overrated...

And I gave multiple examples why I believe that, yet still claim without question he is a HOF coach.

Point was, he's not this "greatest coach everrrrrr" that some claim.

But, but, according to CP Popp is overrated...

Psssst he is.

He got superstars like Danny Green and Gary Neal.

Who couldn't win those players like those.

And I gave multiple examples why I believe that, yet still claim without question he is a HOF coach.

Point was, he's not this "greatest coach everrrrrr" that some claim.

Didn't take long for you to respond :lol:
I feel you man, just pullin your shoe strings. :tongue:

See Spurs Were Not Shy With The Dunks Tonite lol... Impatiently Waiting Game 4

Wonder How Were Gonna Handle Danny Green

The Sixers are looking at Heat assistant coach David Fizdale and Nuggets assistant coach Melvin Hunt for their head coaching job. Don't really know much about em but Fizdale sure always seems to be active on the Heat sideline.

Last edited:
Winner of game 3 wins the series 95% of the time

i hate stats like this :lol: seriously tho

anything can happen, especially going up against Lebron. he is the only dude i will never count out even though its ONLY 2-1

anyways go Spurs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom