Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He isn't Jordan but what the hell do the shoes have to do with anything, Lebron 10s are comfortable as hell :lol:

and they already been dubbed 2 time champion

What part of rigged you don't understand

they've already made spurs and miami championship apparel, the nba must be rigged.

anyways, if the game is rigged for the heat then why did the spurs miss free throws at the end?

why am i even feeding the troll?

they've already made spurs and miami championship apparel, the nba must be rigged.

anyways, if the game is rigged for the heat then why did the spurs miss free throws at the end?

Respond to somebody you don't want a response from

What type of girly move is that

Rigged best 2 players sit out 4th qtr of the game

Same thing happen with the pacers

What you call it deja-vu

Respond to somebody you don't want a response from

What type of girly move is that

Rigged best 2 players sit out 4th qtr of the game

Same thing happen with the pacers

What you call it deja-vu
jr smith wore kobes once in the 09 denver series, does this mean that kobe's entire life is staged?

i think i understand now, Jordan brand signed all these players after he retired from the bulls so that in the future when he returns as a wizard the entire league will just step aside and let him win #7

eek.gif
 i will never look at the nba the same every again

They do that every year so they sell the championship gear as soon as the game ends

They do that every year so they sell the championship gear as soon as the game ends

The sarcasm just flew straight over your head on that one didn't it?

jr smith wore kobes once in the 09 denver series, does this mean that kobe's entire life is staged?

i think i understand now, Jordan brand signed all these players after he retired from the bulls so that in the future when he returns as a wizard the entire league will just step aside and let him win #7

:wow:  i will never look at the nba the same every again

He wore kobe's against denver

Did he wear kobe's against kobe

C'mon son/daughter I don't know your gender on my mobile phone and this is apparently against nt rules

I already got cobra commander breathing down my neck

For thinking calling girls girly was authorized

Please refrain from trying to get my account banned

I'm only expressing my opinion

Please ignore MikeJeffJo, he's already been ruining the music forum with his nonsense. I wonder what his old SN is.

Yes please ignore me

I only respond when spoken to or if I feel I can give helpful info

I've never been a member of nt and I've already been flagged by people who responded to me 1st and warned twice for expressing my honest opinion back

So take heed and behoove the words of snitch's *cough* experts who know this site better than I do and leave me alone

I'm the wrong 1 to rustle thinking you gone talk wreckless with me and I not respond when you started it

I don't no where they do that at but I'm not from that place

Be peaceful

Yes please ignore me

I only respond when spoken to or if I feel I can give helpful info

I've never been a member of nt and I've already been flagged by people who responded to me 1st and warned twice for expressing my honest opinion back

So take heed and behoove the words of snitch's *cough* experts who know this site better than I do and leave me alone

I'm the wrong 1 to rustle thinking you gone talk wreckless with me and I not respond when you started it

I don't no where they do that at but I'm not from that place

Be peaceful
WITNESS GREATNESS

This boy lebron lost his headband and became super saiyan
Maybe it's time to come home like shaq and Charles said lol

I would be absolutely ecstatic if he came into game 7 with a shaved head and played like game 6 eastern conference finals against boston last year. it would be so perfect.

One of the best games I've ever seen in my life last night. Can't wait for game 7. Regardless of the outcome, Miami has some tough decisions ahead as far as what to do with Wade/Bosh.

people that genuinely in their hearts truly believe that the game was rigged are idiots.

pop sat Duncan out, because of a potential defensive mismatch. if ray allen doesn't hit that corner 3 to tie it, then the whole "rigged" aspect falls apart doesn't it? spurs pretty much win the game, but it was rigged so I guess somehow they made it so that bosh could get the rebound, throw it out to allen, and then just pray that he made that tough 3.

Well I'll be

Mike didn't even won't Isiah on the Olympic Dream Team

I wonder how he felt about Isiah wearing his shoes

I wonder if Isiah would ever wear MJ's shoes

I guess we'll never know

*sigh* The good ol days 

so...what exactly is holding up this doc rivers/kg to LA deal? is it courtney lee/terry contract that LA doesnt want or them not giving up bledsoe? fill me in

RAY ALLEN SAVED THE HEATS SEASON
You can't leave Jesus Shuttlesworth open like that
That was blatant disrespect on the Spurs part lol
I just wish people stop with the LBJ and Michael comparisons, just gets old
Plus people never remember the "45" jersey jordan or the Washington wizard"Allen Iverson" crossover jordan, or how the lakers and Detroit owned him for awhile
Just let these boys cook, good series tho

Im gonna be on the road to Vegas during game 7. We're leaving at exactly 6 sharp.
My friends arent budging. They dont care about basketball.

I cant believe im gonna be sitting in the car for the entire game. :smh:

UGHHHH

Im gonna be on the road to Vegas during game 7. We're leaving at exactly 6 sharp.
My friends arent budging. They dont care about basketball.

I cant believe im gonna be sitting in the car for the entire game. :smh:

UGHHHH

damn bruh, that sucks

finally gonna watch the entire game tomorrow night, im nervous as hell :lol: crazy how its all coming down to a game 7

So what's everyone's opinion on fouling when up by 3?

Because that was my only problem with pop.. Lebron shouldn't have even gotten off his attempt with 7 seconds left in the 4th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom