Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Kwame gets a bucket then that should be an automatic W for us lol
And wow the Utah Jazz starters must REALLY HATE Ty Corbin because they playing like they dont even wanna be out there lol

It's funny....I said these SAME exact things about Royce White before the season started and people were going off on me saying "I don't know what it's like for somebody with anxiety issues". Now everybody on this damn site is calling dude a little girl and that he needs to man the **** up since he's getting paid millions of dollars to play a sport. I really need to go back and find all the comments being made about that before the season. I bet it was some of these same people making these comments about him now....

It's funny....I said these SAME exact things about Royce White before the season started and people were going off on me saying "I don't know what it's like for somebody with anxiety issues". Now everybody on this damn site is calling dude a little girl and that he needs to man the **** up since he's getting paid millions of dollars to play a sport. I really need to go back and find all the comments being made about that before the season. I bet it was some of these same people making these comments about him now....

I remember that too lol

why is Barry such a ****? It's like it hurts his soul to call this Sixers game

LOL I noticed that too. Its so funny that all of their points at halftime were meant for the Utah Jazz to get back into the game lol. In reality all of ESPN besides Wilbon lol hates us because we dont provide highlights plays and we can be boring as hell lol

Whoa, the Pacers are actually being competitive tonight? :wow:

Roy Hibbert's 7'2 *** actually dunked a basketball? :wow:

For Royce to actually want to quit NBA shows how extreme his condition is. I have it as well but its not as extreme. I know dat feel :smh: so I hope the rockets can work with him. He needs to really work with the psychiatrist to overcome it.

It's cause people actually have info on both sides of the situation, instead of just assuming something

sixers have 2 free throws at the start of the 4th 
eek.gif

Well there goes our lead...AGAIN lol
This team doesnt care lol
They play so laid back, and careless
They must all think they can play like Jrue and get away with it lol

I wonder who the most athletic mascot in the league is? Like can any of those guys dunk without the trampoline?

:lol: at New Orleans empty *** arena. It's like every player is miced. You can hear entire conversations, guys calling out screens, even coaches. Davis has been quiet, 4 out of 13 for 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom