Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cav's fans, why isn't DJ Kennedy on a roster right now? He played pretty well for you guys last season didnt he? He only played 2 games, but he was playing well in the D League (15.7, 7.3, 4.4).

Just asking because I used to have gym class with son, he was always a cool dude

edit: I guess I should say Grizz fans, since thats where he was traded

Last edited:
Haha yeah he got dealt.

Better question is why the hell does Luke Walton have an NBA job let alone play? He is Oscar the grouch and has been for years

how many alley oops does Chandler catch per game? Is that a recorded stat? I would think he's leading the league in oops.

^^ IMO it's very warm. If the Nets fall below .500 I'd imagine he's gone. The dudes plays are so damn boring lol. As long the Nets stay somewhere around and above .500 and make the playoffs he'll stay and that's all I want this season as a Nets fan

Paul Pierce is turning back the clock tonight. 40 points on 13-16 from the field, 6-7 on threes, 8-8 from the line.

8 boards, 5 assists, 3 steals, and a block too.

Last edited:
^^ IMO it's very warm. If the Nets fall below .500 I'd imagine he's gone. The dudes plays are so damn boring lol. As long the Nets stay somewhere around and above .500 and make the playoffs he'll stay and that's all I want this season as a Nets fan

I actually thought the Nets would end up with D'antoni when the Brook-Joe J project stuttered.
They were picking up our leftovers of everything trying to trick fans into thinking they were the Knicks 2.0.
Never could've seen that Laker catastrophe coming, though.

How many times Gay gonna miss some lay ups. 
laugh.gif

The only thing saving Avery is that seeds 4-10 are clustered and looks like it'll stay way throughout the season. Had the Nets been in the west his seat would boiling hot

Sees Pau trade talk... Inevitable..

Sees Member say trade Dwight for Bosh.... Laughed, and then prayed for him...

yo is randy whitman trying to get fired? :smh: Wiz ain't going nowhere. Develop that young talent. Using Earl Barron/Emeka over Seraphin/Vesley. :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom