Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont know why yall hate DBD

i swear like i said awhile back, hes one of my fav posters. dude is funny as hell :rofl:

When the clock's running down at the end of a quarter, Chris Paul either scores or gets a wide open look for someone seemingly every single time.

His sense of pacing, spacing, timing and his opponent's balance aren't human. Let alone his handles and clutch shooting.

Smallest guy on the court, you know what he's about to do, and there ain't a damn thing you can do about it. :smh:

AYO

:x

Last edited:
Man to me CP3 is easily the MVP right now. LeBron and Durant are having amazing seasons but the Heat and Thunder were supposed to be powerhouses. The way this Clipper team is playing is absolutely amazing right now and most of it can be attributed to CP3. Absolutely amazing season so far. Obviously it's still very early and they are going to have to keep it up but dude is just playing at a crazy level right now, awesome to watch. Damn David Stern and his basketball reasons :smh: Yes i'm jelly.

TRADE RUDY TRADE RUDY111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:smh:

Grizz coming off (i think) their first ever 3-0 West coast road trip. Big win tonight.

Last edited:
Man to me CP3 is easily the MVP right now. LeBron and Durant are having amazing seasons but the Heat and Thunder were supposed to be powerhouses. The way this Clipper team is playing is absolutely amazing right now and most of it can be attributed to CP3. Absolutely amazing season so far. Obviously it's still very early and they are going to have to keep it up but dude is just playing at a crazy level right now, awesome to watch. Damn David Stern and his basketball reasons
mean.gif
Yes i'm jelly.
Hes making his case more and more every game. I still think LeBron should get it, but as I've said before it wouldnt surprise me if he didnt get it, what with voter fatigue and all. He may not win another one now that I think about it. Next year they will feed it to KD and then who knows

Parsons with the "You Gonna Get Raped" face.
alien.gif

Ronnie Turiaf got that caught in act look on his face in that pic.
laugh.gif

Special Shout out the SPURS Family here on NT. :pimp:

Okay a few pics....

A little trollin...sample devices at the at&t center.

My view from my seats.

Laker fans :rolleyes.............The look of disappointment on their face after the game was :evil: :pimp:

GSOAT. Hat

Tim vs kb.

It went in. :rolleyes Too bad it aint go in for the tie. :smokin

Last edited:
Doris Burke, after hubie brown, is easily the best analyst in the game.

Van Gundy is better than both of them, Doris is cool though.

Hubie stay giving dudes extra inches, son called Durant a 7 footer, Lebron 6'10. :lol:
Still mad sharp considering his age

Van Gundy is better than both of them, Doris is cool though.

Hubie stay giving dudes extra inches, son called Durant a 7 footer, Lebron 6'10. :lol:
Still mad sharp considering his age

But Van Gundy isn't though. He does a good job of analyzing the game when he actually tries too, but far too often he gets caught up in trying to voice his opinion about whatever topic that has his jimmies rustled at said moment. Half the time it doesn't even concern the game that's being played in front of him.

Dirk is back.. Why is Vince still taking critical shots :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

You'd think that Rick would realize that Vince absolutely sucks as a SF out there. If he's SG, playing against smaller guys, fine. But he gets dominated every game by guys his size or bigger, and he gets punked on the glass a lot of times too.

No shock to me that Shawn Marion had the highest +/- of anyone on the team, that Vince Carter playeed more than him, and that he finished the game on the floor. It's idiotic.

Marion is a lock-down defender, a better rebounder, and at least he doesn't chuck the basketball in clutch-time like Vince does.

I appreciate Vince's efforts early on, but Rick needs to do something about these end-game rotations. It's why we're losing so many goddamn games. We can't close out, we can't rebound, and we can't defend. All of those things, Marion excels at, yet he stays on the goddamn bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom