Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont care what anybody says, Paul George is ATLEAST as good as Rudy Gay

22 points, 11 rebounds, 5 assists, 6 steals, 1 block

:x

similar talent no the same consistency though

Never thought of it like that. Now that I think about it, it's a fair comparison. Obviously he's not as consistent like poster said.

Pretend like they have a chance in the playoffs.
:lol:

Pacers should've swept the Heat last year. They got robbed of games 1 and 4.

they deserved to lose that series the pacers had two legit big men the heat had none

Hibbert let Joey Anthony & Ronny Turiaf make him useless. Joey Anthony. And Ronny Turiaf.

No. He was in foul trouble trying to protect the rim. The two guys you mentioned had absolutely nothing to do with it.

DSK.
laugh.gif

APB out on Ray Allen's knees

I dont care what anybody says, Paul George is ATLEAST as good as Rudy Gay

22 points, 11 rebounds, 5 assists, 6 steals, 1 block

:x

similar talent no the same consistency though

Never thought of it like that. Now that I think about it, it's a fair comparison. Obviously he's not as consistent like poster said.

Pretend like they have a chance in the playoffs.
:lol:

Pacers should've swept the Heat last year. They got robbed of games 1 and 4.

they deserved to lose that series the pacers had two legit big men the heat had none

Hibbert let Joey Anthony & Ronny Turiaf make him useless. Joey Anthony. And Ronny Turiaf.

No. He was in foul trouble trying to protect the rim. The two guys you mentioned had absolutely nothing to do with it.

Hibbert was a monster for like 1 of the 6 games in that series. Lebron did get him all those fouls once he started to take over, but it was Anthony and Turiaf rotating off of him a lot since they don't have real centers.

Hibbert "protecting the rim" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
^
They didn't stop him. he stopped himself by getting into foul trouble. And the keyword was "trying" to protect the rim.

These refs are ******g ATROCIOUS
mean.gif

Cousins should've gave Wince the 3 piece while he at it....get his MONEY'S WORTH

Boogie .. you killin' me on fantasy bro.

good outing tonight tho

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom