Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was real skeptical on the Clippers before the season, but everything they've done up to this point makes them a legitimate championship contender.

Last edited:
The thing with the clippers is their defense, it's top notch. They defend very well. Most of their guys never get beat and when they do the help and rotations are A1.

Then they have Chris Paul who's playing out of his mind right now. He's a monster in that P&R, and all of the complimentary guys that they have surrounding him are in their own strides knocking down shots, slashing, etc. and he's finding all of them right on time.

Teams fight so hard to stay with the clipps...then they put their bench in which really puts the distance on the scoreboard that they have been enjoying during the streak. With Jamal Crawford, Matt Barnes, Bledsoe, they are a starting 5. The fact that they don't even finish with their 5 is disrespectful :lol: and shows how dominant they have been.

nthat.gif

I was real skeptical on the Clippers before the season, but everything they've done up to this point makes them a legitimate championship contender.

Naw i knew they would be rather good, but not this good this fast. I knew Jamal would be :pimp: :pimp: Odom coming alive as well. Still not where he was before but hes got time to adjust til playoffs.

The Clippers have been impressive to say the least.

Their bench is lethal.
sick.gif

That 68 wins prediction not looking so outlandish right now.
laugh.gif

Until tonight I didn't even know the Clippers were on a 15 game winning streak or had the best record in the L. Haven't been in this thread heavy so I haven't noticed that one Clipper stan constantly talking about them until it got annoying either.

Good for them though. I didn't see a whole lot of flopping this game. Blake has improved, Paul gonna Paul, and strangely enough to me their bench is better than last year (I didn't think that was gonna happen cuz of losing Reggie, Mo, Foy and cuz of how Odom been playing and I think Barnes is a lil *****). It'd be nice to see them take over LA to an extent.

Chompsy back to being another assistant coach? I swore I saw him in some highlights in a game earlier this season.

Too bad Chris Paul will be worn down come playoffs,too banged up,it's the story of his career.once he can't go,they can't go.

Last edited:
Too bad Chris Paul will be worn down come playoffs,too banged up,it's the story of his career.once he can't go,they can't go.

i'm not even a big Chris Paul fan, and I think you are an idiot. He's barely even trying in half these games, and only averaging 33 minutes per game. Guys like Derrick Rose (when healthy) only wish they could average that many minutes.

I'm happy as hell for the clippers and their fans.. I know how it feels to be fans of a whack team, it's a great feeling once things start turning around

i'm not even a big Chris Paul fan, and I think you are an idiot. He's barely even trying in half these games, and only averaging 33 minutes per game. Guys like Derrick Rose (when healthy) only wish they could average that many minutes.
Seriously the guy doesn't even play fourth quarters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom