sadmowillams.gif

So this is why Kid Cudi makes music
Bulls gave up 134? How did Thibs not die of high blood pressure? :lol:

I'd love to see him breaking down film, he's gotta be chain smoking :lol:
a smoother one
howarddealwithit.gif
Too much. :lol:

Last edited:
OKC is in big trouble if they match up against a team that knows how to play defense.

Even Houston ended up snuffing out those spread ball screens last night and Garcia was able to deny KD pretty well when he didn't bring the ball up.

Scott Brooks is going to have to get a heck of a lot more imaginative. Kevin Martin isn't built for this either.

Last edited:
Reggie Rose on Bulls

"He has been working hard and getting a lot of shots up every day," Reggie said. "Most of all, he is getting his mind ready, getting comfortable with his body. I think (his mind) is probably at a good 90 percent now."

When asked if it needs to be 100 percent to return, Rose replied: "His 100 percent might not be your 100 percent. It's hard. But the Bulls organization has basically told him: We support you. When you are ready, we will welcome you with open arms."

Like coach Tom Thibodeau, Rose has not ruled out his brother returning for a potential series with the Heat.

"I think anything is possible," he said.

"No matter what, if (Derrick) is playing or not, I still think it would be a competitive series (with the Heat) because of the way the Bulls defend," he said.

Rose said that when his brother does come back, "the game will come to him a little easier. It will be slower. You can learn from watching the game. And he's learning from Coach Thibs, so he can see what Coach Thibs needs on certain plays."

Rose said that when his brother does come back, "the game will come to him a little easier. It will be slower. You can learn from watching the game. And he's learning from Coach Thibs, so he can see what Coach Thibs needs on certain plays."

It sounds like Reggie just wants attention.

Why now? Why right after what we saw yesterday?

There might be 7 or 8 games left in their season, and he's talking about how Rose can definitely play...but not exactly...and he won't be ready til next season...except if he comes back next week, cuz then he might be better than ever!

Just stop, Reggie.

Last edited:
and apparently i failed to make a distinction last night. james harden is the second leading scorer in the playoffs, only behind melo. but he's being exposed. k.

he was much worse in the regular season, you know. where he was the nba's 5th leading scorer. behind Melo, KD, Bron, and Kobe.

So let's talk about what happened with the Nets being "contenders" and "having a chance at beating the heat" and "beating Chicago in 5" :lol:

who even said that :lol:

it was 50/50 toss up with me on the bulls/nets series. i always thought Bulls could actually take it and looks like they will. Pretty sad though, Nets :smh:

I don't even know how qrich's career been this long, let alone been on jordan brand his whole career 
laugh.gif

dude must be a practice allstar

who even said that :lol:

it was 50/50 toss up with me on the bulls/nets series. i always thought Bulls could actually take it and looks like they will. Pretty sad though, Nets :smh:

Yup. It was always a toss up in the series.

Prolly a small minority of people said they would contend their first year together and you took it personal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom