• No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's Suspended
200_d.webp

Watching these videos of Simmons with the :sick: face. Dude is a legit 6’10 point guard

His handle is nice, one of the things I noticed from Summer league that made me turn on him a little. If he can handle the ball like that, get some semblance of a 3 pt shot and switch on the perimeter as a 5 then he's definitely worth the pick

Given the evolution of the PF position, it's a surprise Collins and Kuzma fell as far as they did in the draft.
Just goes to show you that even with all these advanced stats and wide open play, perception and reputation still holds a high value to these teams when scouting players ...that ain’t ever changing

2 decent recruits that went to Utah and Wake forest always gon be a lil overlooked come draft time :lol: :smh:

Just goes to show you that even with all these advanced stats and wide open play, perception and reputation still holds a high value to these teams when scouting players ...that ain’t ever changing

2 decent recruits that went to Utah and Wake forest always gon be a lil overlooked come draft time :lol: :smh:
Kuzma's age definitely played a role in him falling. Collins probably should've been somewhere in the 10-15 range. He was a sophomore but was younger than some of the freshmen.

Kuzma's age definitely played a role in him falling. Collins probably should've been somewhere in the 10-15 range. He was a sophomore but was younger than some of the freshmen.
I’m just glad Kuzma went to a team that plays their youngins like the Lakers instead of the Clippers ...actually get some playing time and opportunities :lol:

Robert Williams is going to make some GM look great next season when he slides out of the top 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom