• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Royce Young.... the Brian Windhorst of OKC.

Crazy how literally being a professional stan to stalkerish proportions can lead to a successful career in sports media.

I remember him being absolutely distraught on SportsCenter the day KD made his decision.

At least he wasn't stalking Russ in high school like Windhorst.

Bruh yall watching this 3 on 3 tourney during celtics halftime?? Its lit af. These youngins doing WORK. hella lefty layups and nba 3s and crossovers. Every team eating

Dawg celtics legit man.

Kyrie not eeem playing.

Boston coming out the east b.

Boston or detroit.

Bron done. Now he'll really get a chance to see if not making the finals is better than losing in the finals like he said

Meant to comment on this earlier.

This is getting really ridiculous right now. Steph hasn't played in the 4th qtr for like 6 straight games....and 7/13 games or something like that.

The way this team is clicking.....unreal.

Easily in discussion with the best teams of all time. Theyre insane. And theyre rhythm is all the way back.

Meanwhile the rest of the league still in growing pains with all the people they added trying to match the dubs. Curry been in his mcm bag for about 10 months now. And bro got the twists now bouta get baby dreads. Gonna be lookin like zoe pound gang

Tommy H just said "Jaylen Brown could be a replicate of DeReozan with more athletic ability"

Does this man know how athletic DeRozan was (or still is)?

Tommy H just said "Jaylen Brown could be a replicate of DeReozan with more athletic ability"

Does this man know how athletic DeRozan was (or still is)?

does he know how different they are? lmaoo they're literally nothing alike. Same heights, but vastly different body types and how they're bodies are formed.

does he know how different they are? lmaoo they're literally nothing alike. Same heights, but vastly different body types and how they're bodies are formed.
Exactly what I thought. I'm convinced half these analyst / commentators on TV barely watch the NBA

I had to look up Steph's new hair...dude tryin to jock D'lo style :smh:
As a kid, we had some terrible styles.

JNCO jeans
Sagging
Starter Coat Pullovers
Polo Boots
FatBack haircut
Etc.......................................but kids today, got me on my "get off my lawn" steez

As a kid, we had some terrible styles.

JNCO jeans
Sagging
Starter Coat Pullovers
Polo Boots
FatBack haircut
Etc.......................................but kids today, got me on my "get off my lawn" steez

that was fine. but the kids these days :smh:

You def ain't a brother....:lol:

:lol: nah im azn from socal, my thing was spiky hair with dep 8 hair gel + baggy millers outpost jeans :pimp:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom