• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you? Common sense is, if you down you shoot early so you can get multiple possessions if you miss.

Tie game, you milk the clock so that's the last possession.

Yeah if you're the Raps you get a good shot as quickly as you can. I thought Derozan should have went straight to the rim and tried to draw contact or kick out.

We all knew what he was gonna do though :lol:

I might hit up the C's/Pistons game the Monday after Thanksgiving. Probably the two best records in the East when they play.

I might hit up the C's/Pistons game the Monday after Thanksgiving. Probably the two best records in the East when they play.

Gonna see if my buddy in Buckhead wants to hit up Celtics/Hawks on 18th. Only time I'll get to see them, I think.

Resign Boogie or nah? Chemistry seems to be developing.

Somehow if NO placees some competent, spacing guards around them....they shining. Tyreke reaurgsnce gotta hurt :lol:

My bro said something about Bron/Boogie/Kristaps in a Knicks uni :nerd:. Let's keep that from happening.

Somehow if NO placees some competent, spacing guards around them....they shining. Tyreke reaurgsnce gotta hurt :lol:

My bro said something about Bron/Boogie/Kristaps in a Knicks uni :nerd:. Let's keep that from happening.
fasho sign boogie...only once in a lifetime u get a frontcourt dat can put up david robinson tim duncan type numbers
..once rondo back less iso boogie and less AD catchin rock at top of the key..more inside posting and less dribblin to create space for shot...think we'll be aiight

Pelicans should have more wins 2 things kills us
1. Turnovers caused by forced drives
2. Lack of outside shooting
But...I still got an E&J keg on reserve if we make da playoffs...po up

Guise are intimidated by Russ.
ONly bad thing about that is, they are his team mates:rofl:
2Pat so scared to shoot the ball with Russ on the floor.

OKC hasn't scored a bucket since the 2:43 mark in the 1st qtr.
It's now 10:00 mark in the 2nd
So struggle.

Reke and eg :smokin
Even sub zero

keep bron
but KP/boogie :banderas:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom