• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Simmons shot selection this season has been excellent. He has stayed completely within himself as a scorer. Painted area or nothing.

Very high IQ guy right off the bat.

I like Jonathan Simmons alot. High-level role player.
He was trending that way with San Antonio. Rare mistake from them.

Mcan we stop calling him croc rondo?
Nickname was given to him by a hater *cough* addict *cough* and needs to be updated

Just listened to the Cleveland broadcast on the kanter incident

They definitely had had it and were ready to lose their jobs to confront him

bro..they might be worse homers in the league. they're awful. and fred mccloud from the detroit news. used to report on the pistons. i dont even know how he linked up with the cavs.

but it's the other color commentator. straight line stepper.

I remember bron got fouled and dude started screaming 'the kings been shot! someone call someone!! he has to be suspended for this. you cant just shoot a man in the lane'

:sick:

was called a common foul...

bro..they might be worse homers in the league. they're awful. and fred mccloud from the detroit news. used to report on the pistons. i dont even know how he linked up with the cavs.

but it's the other color commentator. straight line stepper.

I remember bron got fouled and dude started screaming 'the kings been shot! someone call someone!! he has to be suspended for this. you cant just shoot a man in the lane'

:sick:

was called a common foul...
If anyone remembers, the blazer broadcasters wanted to sign a petition to send ariza to prison for his foul on Rudy and they also wanted to square up with Lamar

and what's with Steve Kerr's new obsession with Kevin Looney & not playing Bell?? are they just showcasing Looney because there through with him after the year??

gotta rewrd a hard worker bruh. Looney puts in WORK. He earned those minutes.

and what's with Steve Kerr's new obsession with Kevin Looney & not playing Bell?? are they just showcasing Looney because there through with him after the year??

After all the time off from the hip he actually looks more comfortable out there at this point. Also he is a better defender ajd rebounder at this point

The dubs are backloaded at 4 and 5 right now so they will be back and forth. And dont forget jones aint even logging minutes yet

lebron roasting skills are poverty....thats what happens when you to popular and everyone just acts like everything you say is great or hilarious.

lou will went dummy tonight. lakers best guard last year and clippers best guard this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom