• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's true . Can't stand Thanksgiving type food. American food easily my least favorite food.
I don't f with any holidays. I'd feel weird celebrating holidays . They not for me.

Props to anyone that is a vegan. I wish I could but I can't. Almond milk the only milk I drink tho but I couldn't go without eating chicken.
is there anything you like besides Steph Curry and bad music?

Everything don't impress me.commercialized holidays weird to me.lets do something because everyone else does it. It's tradition..nah.

Just how I be. ... Wash your face.

I been trying to learn that double hop stepback that harden does but I feel like dudes would call travel

can I still drink Henessey and Modelos and be vegan?

If so, i would consider going vegan.

How's it going for you @antidope

Lol i was a knuckle head growing up. I heard that a few times. Suspended indefinitely means youre suspended with no date of return..in other words..peace be with you.

Not at all. Grayson Allen was suspended indefinitely and missed 1 game I think. They just didn't want to put a concrete number behind it. Gelo is still enrolled in school.

It's not that important, but where do people stand on the whole ROTY thing with injured players? Simmons was drafted a year before all these guys, just seems odd.

I wholeheartedly disagree that Simmons should be up for ROTY, Blake receiving the award, etc.

I wholeheartedly disagree that Simmons should be up for ROTY, Blake receiving the award, etc.

I don't mind it. If you don't play at all in your first season it shouldn't count against you.

If a September call up in the MLB gets 100 AB's, should he not be eligible for the ROY award next full season?

Not at all. Grayson Allen was suspended indefinitely and missed 1 game I think. They just didn't want to put a concrete number behind it. Gelo is still enrolled in school.
Tripping people =/= causing an international incident pimp

Last edited:
I don't mind it. If you don't play at all in your first season it shouldn't count against you.

If a September call up in the MLB gets 100 AB's, should he not be eligible for the ROY award next full season?

Simmons was employed by an NBA team last year. He got all the benefits of being on that team including coaching, training, doctors, rehabilitation, etc. If one would have asked him what he did for a living last year, he would have said "I am an NBA basketball player."

The reason the MLB comparison doesnt hold water is because in your scenario, said player would NOT have the same benefits as the injured NBA player did. The baseball player would have spent the majority of the season on a different team...a minor league one. The hurt NBA player wasnt spending the whole season on a different team. He was on THE team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom