Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tenor.gif

Funny thing is...zo really isnt that great of a passer. I mean as far as fancy or sophisticated or creative or complexity. Usually just straight line passes. Bens passes are way better.

Lonzo overrated as hell. Who they hell compared him to kidd and magic?? Bspn gon bspn.

Lonzo lightskin MCW

Funny thing is...zo really isnt that great of a passer. I mean as far as fancy or sophisticated or creative or complexity. Usually just straight line passes. Bens passes are way better.

Lonzo overrated as hell. Who they hell compared him to kidd and magic?? Bspn gon bspn.

Lonzo lightskin MCW

The basketball Trent Dilfer

Lonzo lightskin MCW
How are crocs passes way better, curious

How are crocs passes way better, curious

Complexity. Showmanship of them. His height gives him even more vision. Hitting the roller with no looks every other minute. He might end up having bron type pass game in the future. Just need hand size..strength, vision and creativity. So far he know he at least has 3 of the 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom